Page 64 of 334 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    Ha, that would ne nice. It would be even better if Disney Stores carried the Star Tours figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Has anybody seen Unleashed Mace or Tyranus around?

Not since silver R2
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Jayspawn, try Park Meadows TRU for the unleashed, they might still have some left.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thanks r2dee2, I just might.

Hey everyone, has anybody found the Outtakes on Disc one I heard that they are there, but I cannot get to them.

I have tried but it hasnt worked yet, the only eggs i have been able to make work are the Menu screen changes...

I have tried the 1138 method on three DVD players and cannot get it to work on any of them.
    As an aside, I found the Easter Eggs on the Extended Edition Fellowship of the rings DVD. The first one is on Disc 1. You go to the Council scene and go down one more. A ring will appear on the bottom. You click on it and it takes you to the MTV version.
    The second one is on Disc two. On this one you go to the credits under the scene selection. Go to the Fan Credits. Then go to scene 48. Go down one more and the two towers show up on the bottom. Click on them. It is really cool.

I havew not been able to get the out takes to work either. I don't see how its feasible, but it must work somehow.

I'm getting the LOTR Expanded Edition tomorrow. I hope Best Buy will have more in.

And I got Unleashed Tyranus today. He's cool!!

Yeah im probobly going after the LOTR Gift Pack Edition before work!