Page 89 of 334 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Is it any particular KB or all of them?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ok, I guess it's all of them. I picked up a Gunship and some SAGA C-3POs to customize. Thanks for the tip Darth Jax. It was 50% off everything. I might get a Zam Speeder later.

yeah its all the KB's and seemed that it was all vehicles and regular figures on sale. don't believe the 12" line or lightsabers were included. KB has plenty of the early release pegwarmers but none of the recent figures to be found - sorry no ephant.

I picked up Sam in Mordor at KB in Buckingham Mall. Still no sign of Galadriel or Prologue Elf.

I don't remember if these have been found (I don't collect them) but I saw some new 12" at the Westminster TRU. Amidala, Geonosian, and... uh, I forgot who the third one was. Maybe these are new, maybe they are old. Figured I'd post anyway (no pun intended).

The Padme, Geonosian Warrior and The new Anikin right? TRU had tons of those, jumbled in with just about all the other saga ones, they are new though!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey all, not much to report. I did get the new Han, Lando, and AT-ST Driver from New Force Comics. The Lando is great. They used the super articulated body for him. The Han and driver are both the old style bodies. I haven't seen anything too exciting at the stores. They seem so far behind in the new figures.

Just a tad behind.

Those 12" figures are a joke. I wonder how Lucasfilm passed the quality on these.

Ahem, I went out looking for figures today- Nothing. Of course.

The Lando is probobly the only 12" I'd pick up.