Page 92 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
    I was checking out the x-men figures this weekend too. My wife kind of likes nightcrawler, so I might be picking up one of him soon. I finally just broke down and got some figures off of ebay. I got my tax return, and was tired of hanging out at my local target waiting for them to get something in.

So, I picked up a few I really wanted. Bariss, Aayla, Boba, Lama Su, Yoda/Chian, and Ashla/Jempa. By murphy's law I should now be able to find these figures everywhere by the end of the week. What a life.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

excitement in the land of collecting. had seen that my wallyworld had finally gotten rid of jango pilot and clone pilot, so was anxiously awaiting new stock. was in for a big shock at what they put out. little boba, endor soldier and taun we - we're now moving backwards rather than forwards with figs. have still only seen obi-wan, dooku, and tusken as far as 2003 figs go. frustrating enough to make me consider the internet or switching to a different line. clerks, muppets, turtles are all starting to look a lot more appealing about now.

Smile no problem mrh, just didn't wanna miss you

no hurry, glad you still have em; but if you just had prom maybe that means will be done w/school soon? in that case maybe you'll be free to join r2 & i one of these thursday afternoons? the tea'll be on me
    resta you're welcome too, watch this space for next rendez notice meanwhile, in case anyone needs, updated figtrade & accessory tradings
    vt

I graduate on May 18th (2 weeks!) It would be realy nice to meet you and R2 for tea! Also-I found the Spider Droid and Super Battle Droid maker deluxes at the Target by Aurora Mall. All C's has tone of "Free Comic Book Day" comics left, also the free Hulk HeroClix figure. Happy hunting- i hope these new figs are a sign of things to come. Its wierd though- whatevr happened to the ango and Obi, shouldn't those have come in first?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

so patience truly is a virtue. finally some new figs. at walmart on quebec in highlands ranch: boba (carkoon), hoth han, mynock chewie, flight r2, arena mace, acklay obi and secret anakin. while most aren't truly new, first i've seen of them. there were several of each along with the normal pegwarmers. as reported above new deluxe spider droid and sbd maker at target near aurora mall. actually seeing both in package have decided to pass on them for now. don't need a play-do sbd. seeing spider droid looks like one sid's creations from toy story.

I hope Boba Carkoon shows up more. I've definatly got to get me one of him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

New Figures

Rushed out to the Parker Walmart at 3:30 PM today and there was not a sign of the new figures. The place was already cleaned out. Makes me think places are getting tricklings of new figures, but the supply is not even close enough to meet the demand so they are gone like that.
    Hey is anyone else following the Clone War Comics? I have to say that they are really good so far. I am really looking forward to the cartoon.
    I did finally find the Slave I-AF at the TRU by Park Meadows on Sunday. That was the first new thing that I have seen it the stores since Feb.
    Lets hope new things are heading down the pipeline. I hope the Leia on Speeder Bike is at Target soon.

Yeah i am running out of patience with the Boba wave as well as the Asley/Jempa etc... Don't want to get another case from Entertainment Earth, although they are cheap for openers at least. Did get a Gollum from Kay Bee at the Aurora Mall, was sort of off handedly looking for the Ghost Rider from Marvel Legends Line, shouldve just got him at All C's, but I had to look first, they had pleanty of them. Anyways hope this stuff shows around HERE soon.

i'd hold off on getting that ghost rider from C's. i've seen him many times at retail, both at target and TRU.

Yeah I finally found one!! So no $$ to All C's! You know if Hasbro made this quality of product and such massive distribution, we woldn't be having these problems we all are having. Well here's hoping. Still no signs of the new SW toys besides those deluxes. Grrr, I don't wanna do it E-Bay again, maybe Entertainment Earth will be better-- only 59.99 for Non Mint Cases. Well I hope this dry spell passes in the coming summer months.