Page 93 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Lightbulb mrh: "I graduate on May 18th"

-so i guess you wouldn't be free This thursday aft? or, what time you get outa school? i know it's kinda short notice but, if you & r2 can make it, might be fun otherwise, maybe two weeks after?

I get out of school at 2 p.m. If we wanted to meet at a decent time, perhaps somewhere close to my school-- Do you know where E. Steamers is? by the old Video Pursiut off of Chambers? LMK!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Lightbulb but i'll bet esteamers couldn't compare to fs' scenic jedi council chamber :D

also i'm a west-sider while you're an east-sider, so this way we'd meet halfway in centrally-located cherry creek and actually, leavin school at 2pm'd be perfect for fs tea, cuz that usually doesn't start till 3pm anyway so whaddya think, head over to cherry creek tattered cover soon as school lets out, then hang with us for carousing & relaxation till ~530pm or so? (i say "us" cuz if r2 can't make this thursday we should prolly re-plan for the two thursdays hence (~may 22?), agreed? more the merrier & all
    oh boy, we might actually do a spring tea (the only season not yet thusly documented online by r2's trusty digicam)
    so whaddyasay mrh & r2? & anyone else? if yes, don't forget to bring fun stuff
    vt

Re: but i'll bet esteamers couldn't compare to fs' scenic jedi council chamber :D

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    also i'm a west-sider while you're an east-sider, so this way we'd meet halfway in centrally-located cherry creek and actually, leavin school at 2pm'd be perfect for fs tea, cuz that usually doesn't start till 3pm anyway so whaddya think, head over to cherry creek tattered cover soon as school lets out, then hang with us for carousing & relaxation till ~530pm or so? (i say "us" cuz if r2 can't make this thursday we should prolly re-plan for the two thursdays hence (~may 22?), agreed? more the merrier & all
    oh boy, we might actually do a spring tea (the only season not yet thusly documented online by r2's trusty digicam)
    so whaddyasay mrh & r2? & anyone else? if yes, don't forget to bring fun stuff
    vt
    IF mrhat can make it to Tat Cover, I'll give it a try. If not, then let's plan 2 weeks from now.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I just found out that I am taking a math test at CCA But 2 weeks sems doable, that way I can go down there prior to the date so I don't get lost. Looking forward to it!! Can't wait to see you again VT and the first time (i think) R2. till then, adieu

OK then, we'll give our 2 weeks notice and try for the Tattered Cover on the 22 nd . If you've never been there mrhat, then I think you'll find it a GREAT place.

Good luck on that math exam!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Sounds great! Thank you for the good luck, I am going to nee it.

Smile o well, 2day was just a notion

so then we'll pencil in the afternoon of thrusday may 22
    mrh: if you tell me what's the major intersection nearest to where you'll be coming from i can give you ez directions to fs/tc

Major intesections--- wel 56th and Chambers, Colfax and Chambers, Cambers and 6th... the 22nd sound great!!

Thumbs up 56/chambers? damn, you was right Next to the convention, eh lucky duck? :)

kinda wish they still held em at that 38th & 1-25 geodesic dome hotel, which'd be closer to me me ME :happy: anyhoo, from 56/chamb you can take i-70 west to southbound colorado blvd, coloblvd to 1st avenue, turn right (west) & go ~12 blocks and you're there 1st avenue does a lil dogleg as it nears tc & the cc shoppin mall, but just stay in right-hand lane & you'll go straight. to use tc parking garage turn right ~2 blocks after dogleg (milwaukee st.)
    lmk if any quextions, always happy to help get my libdroids 2me
    too bad yall couldn't join me there 2day, the sky was Classic
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 05-08-2003 at 11:45 PM.