Page 95 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
    WooHoo! Got my Preditor Toys today!!! McFarline did an exquisite job on both of them!!! Plans still on for next week!!! no new SW of course.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw McFarlane's Predator and Alien figures. They're neat looking but they look just like figures he's made before. I'm holding out for The Matrix.

EB at Aurora Mall had 2-3 Muppets Swedish Chef Kitchens. I didn't get the price on them, but whatever it is, it's worth it. NO new Star Wars stuff either.

I got my 12" 007 Timothy Dalton as James Bond and Robert Davi as Franz Sanchez from "License to Kill" in the mail yesterday. Great looking 12" figures! Sideshow rules! At least you can depend on them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Right on Jawspawn, I picked up the muppets kitchen for my wife, and it was worth every penny. It has so many accessories I just can't believe it. Everything is dry in and around Boulder. I have seen nothing new. I have a pre-order down for a shuttle at entertainment earth, that is about all the star wars fix I am going to get this summer if retail stays along these lines. I wish TRU would have a big sale so I could go clear out some of those toyal gaurds.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Dark Marble, KBtoys.com is offering the Imperial Shuttle on pre-order for only $99.99 which I think is the best price going so far. If EE can beat that price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

EE is selling it for $121.94 after shipping KB is doing it for 99.99 plus a $15 surcharge and then some shipping. It doesn't come to very much of a difference, but EE beats out KB by about $4 bucks. Still not to shabby since I think FAO had them for $129.99 before shipping, but I can't remember.

I got some tax money back and was going to buy it from Brian's toys, but the price jumped up to $179.00 there.

I'm glad I bought mine when I did! Yes, I admit, I bought mine from Brian's but it was only $150.00!!!
    May the force be with you.

Yowza!!!

I was almost right there with you sith_killer_99. I was going to do it at that price and then it went even higher. I gave up on it until I saw that EE was doing it.

Yeah, I used part of my $3,000+ (thank you uncle George) tax return, to buy one.

It's the best toy I've bought in a long time!

BTW, just 4 1/2 more week 'til I come home to.......

Rocky Mountain Hi i i i i i i igh, Colorado!
    May the force be with you.

i might have to jump on one of the Kay Bee Shuttles. Since I have nothing to buy here, might as well get this gem (I hope)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey Jay, who did you order those 12 inch figures from? Did you all get an email from Hasbro saying that your name had been picked to receive $100 worth of spring Star Wars stuff? I don't know if I was just regerstiring for it or if I actually got it. It made it sound like I was just giving them my info at first, but then it said on the next screen that I would receive my "prize" within 30 days.