Page 97 of 335 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
    Still on as far as I know, unless something comes up. It seems fairly easy to get to, Temps are sposed to be 70 ish. So It seems the perfect day.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Boba Fett MiniBust arrived in the mail today. And I have to say it's one of the best Star Wars collectibles ever. It's very cool!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

yea that bust looks really cool, might have to get one.

I highly recomend it. But if you want one you have to act fast. These suckers are awesome and limited. I'm really looking forward to the Darth Vader bust.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just have to wait a few days to get my Debit Card in the Mail. Til then.

Exclamation there was a lightning bolt in the thursday forecast. . .

. . .of fox31's yummy stacey donaldson, so i'm inclined towards FS for that reason, cuz we haven't yet mmfash-fotoed spring there and simply cuz mrh hasn't yet experienced FS. so FS'd be my default pref, but watch this space just in case?

Talking zero hour arriveth

i'm still leanin towards FS but if wanna be safe, before docking there yall might wanna swoop 2 blocks north and 2 blocks west to drive past Güzel, just in case i change my annoyingly fickle mind at last minute and can be spotted on their patio what to remember to bring:
    me: protorp, mrh's $$, r2's ephant & proatst
    mrh: saga rebtroop & libdroids
    r2: your je-ne-se-quoi charm as always?
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 05-22-2003 at 10:59 AM.

Time? Still 4th story, whats the 411?

Thanks for the map VT Look forward to having my MM proto back to enjoy

So far, it's a go

Will swing by Guzel, on route to FS just in case:

Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of rain 10 percent.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Hey all. Nothing new. Remember how last week I got an email from Hasbro saying that I one something? Well today I got a big box in the mail. The Letter reads: "Dear Hasbro Spring 'What's In the Toy Chest' Prize Winner. Congratulations! Enclosed is the set of Hasbro products that you won in the Hasbro Spring ...game. Hope you enjoy." Mainly G.I. Joe, Zoids, and Transformer stuff that I don't collect. The super cool thing though was a Celebration II Sacul figure. Different from the one that I got at celebration II. This one is totally Granpa'ed out.