Page 98 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Tea

Sorry we missed you mrhat, hope you are OK? VT and I had a nice visit as usual. HERE are a few pics
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Target stores have pulled ALL the pegwarmers! Wohhoo! This might mean we'll get some new figures. Maybe my thread titled "You got a problem Hasbro" in the Dear Hasbro section paid off.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah I'm Fine, I have just now gotten access to my comp (It was being oh you know) and I couldn't get online to check te responses, I am so sorry VT!!!!!!! I will be goig to Cancun on Tuesday, but after that week im free for the most part!!!!! LMK!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw a 12" AT-ST Driver at TRU on Mississippi today. No Han or Skiff Lando. So at least 1 new thing has hit the area.

Well it's SOMETHING....

Smile no sweat mrh, we'll try again sometime

long as you don't mind holdin em till we can close the deal; i'm just happy if we're able to do it by new years cuz that's when droids' metallics'll be fashionable meanwhile too bad we missed you thursday, it was fun
    vt

Yeah there still here with your name on them!! (not literally of course) Anyways, NOTHING NEW!! Oh you all should check out then New Barnes and Noble by the new Super Target, I think they MIGHT have all the Star Wars Novels books etc of the modern era... seriously. And the staff is cool too, why it's downright spiffy.

First off, nothing new in way of Star Wars. I did however find The Matrix Twin 2 figure at Sam Goody at Park Meadows Mall. I have them all now so I'm done w/ McFarlane until the T3 figures come out.

NEW SW arriving in stores. picked up the KB exclusive Gamorrean Guard today. only 4 on the shelves so imagine stores are only getting one case in. at least it's something new though. got mine at southwest plaza. picked up shaak-ti and new issue of empire but haven't sat down to read them yet.

Jayspawn, which version of Zoot is short-packed? have seen both gold and silver sax versions. myself i have the gold version, but if silver is a chase fig might return and pick it up also.

The version rare version of Zoot is the one w/ red shirt and solver sax. Now, I personally passed on it because I like the gold sax version better.

I'm glad the 12" Gamorean is showing up. This is one I'd really like to get. And yes it's something new.