Page 99 of 334 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
    thanx for the info jayspawn. i like the gold sax, but think i like the shirt color better on the other fig.

I got the Padme MiniBust in the main yesterday. Pretty cool too! I have it on my shelf next to Obi-Wan and Boba Fett. Now if I could only find Darth Vader.

I'm gonna go out looking for stuff today. Hopefully I'll at least run into 12" Gamorean or the Imperial Forces pack.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey all, just got back from Mexico!! it was fun, but coming home is always nice. My dad picked up an Imperial forces4 pack from the TRU off of Mississippi some time in the last few days.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I picked up the Imperial Forces 4-pack today at TRU on Mississippi! Wohoo! It rocks! There were 5 left. FINALLY something new, go get em!

HURRAY!! Got the Queen Alien Box Set at Electronics Boutique!! Its cooler than I thought. They had one left if you want one (Price 24.99) Oh its BIG, and You may have a slight problem storing it. Well worth it.

Nothing ew this weekend yet, but I found The Muppets MEGA Animal at Media Play and oh yes, he's cool as hell! I've not picked him up yet but he's on the top of the list.

BTW, he's $24.99 but definatly looks the price.

Speaking of $24.99, I saw the McFarlane Alien Queen at Aurora Mall today. Several stores had them. Great looking set. I'm tempted to get one.

She's got my reccomendation (Alien Queen). The Chest Bursting Action is A bit addictive. If my calculations are correct, the queen is the first large scale creature McFarline has made to be the correct scale to the other figures in the line. King Kong was SMALL Jaws was SMALL, and they finally made up for it with the queen...

I just ordered my 12" Roger Moore as 007 and Christopher Lee as Scaramanga from NewForce Comics! I can't wait to get them!

Not really exciting, but Target (Buckingham) got in some Clone Pilots. I hope they get something NEW in. KB in the same mall is also expecting 12" Gamoreans this week they say.

Same old same old, the Target by the aurora mall had a revamped council yoda and some wattos, woo.