Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3339
    I picked up the 12" Gamorrean Guard at KB Toys at Buckingham Mall today. Cool figure! The outfit is neat, but it's not articulated much unfortunatly.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

well theres something new, i guess. Lets hope the Clone Wars at least hit here... Being Optomistic. Well heres to that
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Target by the Aurora Mall had the Library droids and Padme left tonight at 6PM

hey there is a shimmer of hope

Wohoo! 12" 007 and Scaramanga arrived in the mail today! Awesome figures! And displayed proudly in front of my other 007 figures. 4 left to go: Oddjob, TeeHee, ***** Galore, and Jaws!

Still NO Star Wars.

Ohhh that got edited. HAHA!!!

That IS funny wonder if they willedit this-- Octo***** we shall see

guess not

Well I got some sort of new Star Wars figures in the mail today. I got Deluxe Jango, Deluxe Obi-Wan, Carkoon Fett, Hoth Han, and Mynock Chewbacca. Cool looking figures. Too bad they never made the stores.

Maybe the Luke Jedi Wave will show up so i dont have to order a case with 3 new figures and 9 others, i fially broke down and e-bayed for the wave 4 unleashed, hope i dont have to do it again.