Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3340
    Hey all,
    Just got back from Santa Fe. Hit many Targets, TRU, Wal-marts on the way down and the same story everywhere as here. Not much of anything. I saw many Guards at KB, Many three packs, and nothing newer that the final wave of last year at targets.

Hey everybody, I just got back from a needed vacation in the Black Hills. I got to hit up a few stores on the way- didn't find anything but the same old thing. I did pick up an Unleased Padme at a ShopKo but thats it.

Clone Wars and NEW packaged SAGA figures should be hitting soon I guess (fingers crossed).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Fingers crossed also
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well I made some rounds today, not a thing! TRU got some more Imperial Forces packs out but thats it.

And unrelated to that, I got my Masters of the Universe Exclusive Moss Man figure in the mail today. Cool figure!

Hey all, NOTHING new as of yet. OH EB Games atThe Mall (and everywhere) has Galaxies Collecters editon its cool as it looks. Im gonna wait til I get my new computer to get it. Anyways nothing new round here besides that. MAYBE one day

I am still waiting for my Mossman figure. I hope it shows up today!! I found Bariss and Aayla at the Super Target in Superior the night before last, but that is all the had on the pegs were these two figures. So maybe new stuff is starting to slowly creep out.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I hope they start showing up more. I never got them. You should get your Moss Man figure soon Dark Marble.

I think Hasbro has a very hard time getting things all the way here from Canada/Rhode Island, because it seems as if all the other states arient having as bad as us. Well heres hoping they can get their act together...

Marvel Legends 4 have shown up at Toys'R'Us on Mississippi. Nice looking figures too, the line includes Beast, Gambit, Elektra, and Punisher.

Well thats a good sign, TRU does get new things in... Now if they send those Luke and Taun Tauns back and all the bobas and preview figs, we'd be in business. I thought they might have figured that out by now.