Page 103 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3340

Lightbulb sighted at lakeside target:

1 each of snowtroop and throne luke & vader

The first signs of life!!!!!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The stores have been bone dry for me. At least I am saving some money. This has been a long dry spell. Hopefully we will see new things soon. Isn't this about the time after Episode I that we started to get the POTJ line into stores?

Well with a gang of new saga figures coming out between now and Christmas and Clone Wars on top of that, we should be seeing new stuff soon. I didn't find any new Star Wars over the long weekend, but I did find new He-man figures!! So that is something to get me over the hump. Plus, I think my Mossman just arrived today!! Yea! :happy:
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

thats usually how it breaks down...

Well, Super Target in Superior had a Snowtrooper (which I bought), a rerelease Jango, Hoth Han and Mynock Chewbacca. They only had one of each, and Jango's card was pretty warped. Still, it's great seeing new figures.

well all we ned now is for them to move into the auora aea and were set!!

Just found Wat, Coleman, and Padme at target this morning!!! I only got Wat and Coleman however. A nice young man beat me to the Padme (and the Maul I wanted). It is nice to see new stuff again, but the bummer is it is all a one per case. 12 figs and one fig of Wat, Coleman, Padme, Maul, Han, Leia, all on new cards. Then Barriss, Aayla, Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, Red droid, and Lama Su. Horrible! But it is out there, and I heard that Luke and Darth were there earlier this week!

I need to start hitting up Target more then.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yep, target is really starting to get stuff in again. I know that the new waves have hit the super target in superior too.
    Last edited by Dark Marble; 07-09-2003 at 04:37 PM.