Page 105 of 335 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3341
    I bought two of the red battle roids at the Aurora Target today. Everything else was gone. Thanks Mr. Hat. The surprising thing was that the Jar Jar figure was gone too.

no problem,im suprised they were stll there... And the Jar Jar was gone.. strange.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw the Ody still on the shelves. Somebody had copied the UPC off Wat Tambor and glued it to the back of the packaging. What a rip! I'd love to catch somebody doing that!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That is stupid... Where did the ody and jar jar originate from? thats still mind boggleing.

well the force was with me today. target at southwest plaza HAD finally gotten some new stock (before i wiped them out). managed to find aayla and that wave on the shelves along with the brocoli holding padme group.

walmart in highlands ranch had about 2 dozen tie bombers. hopefully they'll go on clearance so i can get a second one

well thats good news. looks like targets the place to go.

Yeah too bad it's none of our Targets yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

maybe they will join the club.

Has Westminster Toys R Us got in anything good lately?
    A few days ago Lafayette Wal-Mart had repack C-3PO, re-pack Jango, Hoth Han, ad Mynock Chewie (I know, I know, not great, but it's something). However, today they were all sold out. The interesting thing was today, though, that instead of three half-full rows of figures (I think there are five colums), they only had two full rows, but still the empty row had the Star Wars sticker thing. Hopefully they are planning for the Clone Wars, or any new stuff for that matter.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Some good news!!! Although I wish i had gone out earlier, but i did found remnants. Picked up The Destroyer Droid Launcher from TRU off of Mississippi, I assume they had more earlier. Wal-Mart on Exposition had a repack Leia and Han, as well as the Vader Luke Sabers from 1996 (new SAGA Packaging). Good i guess.
    Last edited by mrhat; 07-16-2003 at 12:33 PM.