Page 106 of 334 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3339
    Which of us Coloradans are going to SDCC?

I wish I could go, I reallly want a Yellow Captain Kirk figure and a Blue Clonetrooper minibust.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I wish i was going...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I am not going to the SDCC either. But I sure would love to get the MOTU Keldor that everyone will be selling on ebay for $150.

Just to update, the Boulder Target has got a couple of more cases of the Wat/Coleman case and I got Luke and Darth at the S. Bldr Rd Walmart thanks to the help of a fellow collector as well as a beardless Endor Trooper and Flying R2 that were just sitting around. The Superior Super Target also had some Clone Trooper speeder bikes on clearance!!! I only got one, but if I could find one more I would be happy!! Now if we could just get the clone trooper multi packs...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Nothing Much New, TRU on Mississippi Had a fresh Case of the Clone Wars Vehicles, 2 of the Jedi Starfighter's and 2 AAT's I snatched a Starfighter still one left assumedly. Oh and Wal-Mart on Expo. Had a Ashla/Jempa and 2 Red Battle Droids, I aready have them so if you need em better hurry...

Boulder Target had Aayla, Barriss, Lama, red droids (one I got), Ashla & Jempa (which I got), and repack Han and Maul. Most of the cards/bubbles were pretty mutilated, even to the point that Maul's blade was broken off so didn't get him. Some of them were in great condition, though. Too bad I ordered some of these figures off Yestertoys for twice the price, but oh wel, this always happens.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The four TRU in the Louisville, Ky., area are being converted to Geoffrey stores. We're the test market. Meaning, for the last month or so while the stores are being renovated:

* No new stock until renovations are completed, which is the end of July, first of August.

* The stores are only open Fri., Sat. and Sunday.

* SOS on the shelves, like 20 billion Jango Fett pilots!

Targets and WMs are the best bets to find new stuff now.

dont be so hard on yourself!! The newest Regular Saga toys TRU hashere is the Vader Bespin Wave, and a very select shipment of Clone Wars. Wal-Marts been dry for some time, but its getting some new stock, Target as 1 Lot Dodd, and everything else is accessory Packs. ONE figure, ONE.

Ahhh, I really want some of those Exclusive things being offered at SDCC. I don't see why we don't get a ComiCon here in Denver. San Diego and Chicago both get one. I guess it's because Starland has the monopoly on conventions here and they rip us once a year. I really want a ComiCon here in Denver.

All that Exclusive stuff that we Colorado Collectors totally miss...

Hasbros trying at least, with the Jedi Master Point plan, finally the Jorg and Silver Vader... Maybe the others will trickle out too... Heres hoping.

I don't know about that. I have a feeling that Hasbro will have like 12 Saculs and thousands of people sending in points trying to get one.