Page 111 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3340
    Got Back last night from Wisconsin, Found TIE Fighter at the Kay Bee up there, also got the Aurra Sing Masterpiece Edition for 20 bucks!!!! Also got some of the New MINI Legos and The TX fig.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Found the refurbished CW Gunship at Target by the Aurora Mall. They shrunk the SW a lot, they moved it across the wall and to the left. On a side note they also have the LOTR armies of Middle Earth 3 packs and horses. They HAD a 12" Aragorn from ROTK. The TRU in that area also had the gunship.

Yeah the Clone Wars vehicles are showing up everywhere now. I just wish the figures would.

I really want to get those AOME figures, they look soo cool! But so far I've resisted, and the temptations have been strong!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

AOME looks mighty tempting too. But I have to see the Balrog Set first...

Hey all. This morning I found the GREEN clone trooper set at TRU on Miss. They are pretty cool. They had one set left, also Jedi and Droids. I still haven't found the all white set yet, but the one thing I realized is that if you have both the green and blue sets, then you have all the clones that come in the white set. Hopefully Hasbro will realize the demand for these guys and come out with a case of different clone trooper sets without the soon to be peg warmer droids.

With Hasbro starting up there auctions sometime next month, I decided to count up my points. 6520. Maybe that's enough to get a sticker.

NEW Republic Gunship, NEW Jedi Starfighter, and Trade Federation AAT all at the Super Target in Colorado Mills!

new figs hurray

I picked up the TIE Fighter at KB Toys in Buckingham Mall today. Nothing else new but something at least.

If anybody comes across the LOTR Armies of Middle Earth Playsets, post it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

will do, havent seen anything yet but will post.