Page 112 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3340
    Hey I picked up the Battle Damaged T-850 MiniBust by Gentle Giant today at Media Play. The detail on this is incredible and the quality is amazing. I highly recomend it for any Terminator Fan.

"Talk to the hand."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

nothin new today, target has a bunch of the armie of middle earth figs, no playsets.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Nothing new this week. I did receive the new Princess Leia on Speeder bike from Target Direct. They did a great job on her. She has the G.I. Jane body. Best Leia so far. Now they Just need to make a Papaloo on Speeder bike next year.
    I hope I can get then screen scenes soon. I hope that they are not as big of hassel as the first wave.

Im sure they will have to see how well this new one does before anything defenate could be decided.

Did you guys see that the A-wing and Leia are listed as web-only?

The A-Wing is not a website exclusive is it? I thought that the website just got it first before the stores. I'm on the lookout anyways.

I dont think Target would be that stupid with that type of thing. I think its supposed to hit retail later this year.

I don't know about later, but if it's available at the website it should only be a matter of time. Well all of our Targets don't seem to be in any big hurry to stock Star Wars.

well if someone ever buys that Lott Dodd, maybe well have a shot

couple of notes.... TRU seems to have finally gotten new 12" figs in. found Lando, Han, and AT-ST driver at TRU in park meadows. they have reset the SW section as mentioned elsewhere, why they needed more space for Hulk merchandise is beyond me. they had the blue packaging LOTR figs in (sorry don't collect the series so didn't pay that much attention to what stock they had). noticed that swedish chef/kitchen playset was re-released in blue packaging (MediaPlay on Wads), which also had Terminator mini-busts. hadn't seen Gremlins figs before but they were present as well.

anyone in this neck of the woods know any comic stores on the west side of town?