Page 114 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3340
    Thank you all for the well wishes, after i get a chance to, i'll report on Greely findings. Thanks again all of you.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I thought the packaging on the TIE fighter was one of the most creative. I rank it up there with the crashed snow speeder.

Hey MrHat, Im from Greeley. I'm not sure what figures you are looking for, but I just checked Target and they have several Blue Clone packs as well as about 4 or 5 repaint red battle droids. They have lots of the Destroyer Droid launchers as well.

Wohoo! I picked up the new Snowtrooper (finally!) and LOTR Super Posable Gollum and Pelennor Fields Aragorn at Super Target on Sable. Great looking LORT figures. The Snowtrooper is another great Star Wars figure too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat
    Nothing new around these parts. Starting Thursday, I'll be reporting from Greely, I'm going up there fr College at UNC. So happy hunting down here!!
    Greeley is a good town for toy hunting. My wife went to school up there. A brother and sister of hers just graduated up there and she has another brother and sister that are sophomores up there too so I'm up there about once a month or so. I almost always find something I'm looking for when I make the rounds at the Greeley WalMart and Target. R2's right about the smell though. You can get relatively used to it... until slaughter day rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by ces
    Hey Mr. Hat, I also went to UNC for undergrad. The smell has gotten much better up there since my day now that they have moved the Cow yards out of the city. They are suppose to be building a Super Target up there. The current Target kind of Sucks.
    My mother-in-law works at the Target and has told me they are building a new one. The current Target there is the only Target in the country that leases its building!

Good choice on the graphic design path. I started out doing graphic design (3 years of advertising) then moved into web design and application development. Now I do all three.

Hey I spotted ALL the Classic Star Trek figures by Art Asylum tonight at Media Play. It's gonna be one of the better toy lines this year methinks. Thay had 2 of each of Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy, Uhura, and Kahn.

I found the Geonosian War Room set w/ Dooku/ Poggle and Other Guy at Greatland Target this afternoon. I've never seen the set, it's very cool but I passed when I found out that it was $19.99! Sorry Hasbro, waaaayyy too much. But you can try again.

Delux Obi and Jango

Hey, If anyone is interested, A while back I ordered a case of the Kamino Battle Jango and Obi Wan from NewForceComics. I have an extra set for Trade or Sale if anyone is interested?

On a side note, Have you guys seen the new Gollum Mini Bust from Sideshow Collectibles? Way cool.
    Here's the link if your interested. Way expensive at 250 Euros.
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...448&type=store

Yes that Gollum MiniBust is very cool looking. I'd get it if I wasn't so tied up with Star Wars, LOTR, Star Trek, and The Matrix right now.