Page 115 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3340
    Hey all, now reporting from the University of Northern Colorado. It figures all the good finds happen when im gone. haven't gone out yet, its the lack of a car that holds me back. Will start one of these off days...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey You Guys. I went to the Target off Quincey today and they had in stock the early 2003 waves. They had the head varients of the Rebel Trooper and Imperial Officer.

****Coolest find**** TRU on Mississippi has the new Bounty Hunter Packs. Aurra's Swoop is great. They had about 20 of them. I picked mine up just as they were stocking, and they said that they had already sold three others.

Went to the Target in the University Plaza-- about 3 red battle droids, a Lama Su and 6 Destroyer Droid Launchers. Thats all for now.

my leia on speeder and a-wing arrived today. both look great, interesting to have on-line exclusives from a physical location retailer but makes it much more readily available. found one of the imperial officers at target at SW plaza but no others from the end of 02/early 03.

might have to put wal-mart back on my routine of stops if they're going to stock the entire line again.

Might have to look into that A-Wing...

Found the 12" Lando and Geonosian at TRU in Pueblo, as well as the Ultimate Bounty pack. The KB in the Pueblo Mall, just got in a box of the Imperial Dogfight TIE Fighters.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Cool, maybe one day ill find something out here.

Woohoo! Last night I went to the Ringo and His All-Star Band concert at the Filmore Auditorium. I won't go on and on (which I definatly could) but spactacular and amazing could not describe it! I was front row (in the VERY front in fact) the whole time. I actually got one of Sheila E's drum sticks- she threw it after an incredible drum solo! Anyways, great night!

Not Star Wars or figure related but I though I'd share anyways, The Beatles are my second love. It's Star Wars and The Beatles.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I received the third wave of Star Tours figures today. Not the best wave, but the R5-D2 is really cool.
    I was wondering, how many of you guys are completest too? If you are a completes, wht do you consider part as being complete?
    My thought is, that I want one of every figure, and major run variations.

Target Greatlands had the old Padme wave today. Same wave that the other Target had earlier in the week. I still have not seen the new scene packs, Emperor wave, or Clone War wave. There are some reports that these are hitting on the west coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    The Beatles are my second love. It's Star Wars and The Beatles.
    The Beatles are my fave as well (and always will be). I thought about going to Ringo, especially since it was at the smallish Fillmore, but I'd had my fill the night before when I went to see my fave band of the modern era, Radiohead. I was able to catch McCartney last year though. Unbelievable show. 90% Beatles songs. Totally OT, I know... but you got me going and I couldn't help but reply.