Page 120 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3339
    Holy crap! That IS a great price! I'm thinkin about gettting the Geo Fighter w/ pilot but there's soo much to get right now. LOTR, Star Trek other Star Wars. Aie!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well Thankfully Darth Jax is helping me out in that department, THANK YOU SO MUCH. And I got a job today (dancing around aimlessly). Now all i need is my car up here... (Priority #1) Oh my New unleashed figs came in the mail today Boba, Yoda and Han, looking great, now where to put them...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Super Target off Alameda had the remnents of the Clone War basic figures. Only Arc Troopers left, which I thought was weird; he is the coolest of that wave. I went hunting around Wal-marts today and found the Yoda and Clone Comander today. He was actually hidden so I lucked out, never saw any of the others, or even the Box hanging that they come in. That is the one thing that I hate about that set is that Wal-mart shoves them anywhere and you have to search all over trying to find it.

Well at least remnants are showing up meaning more will come right?

Ok, this is driving me NUTS! I've been searching Wal-Marts every chance I get and still NO Clone packs! I found the reminants of the Clone Wars figures at Target this morning off Alameda as ces reported. But ony 1 ARC Trooper.

Where the HELL ARE THEY?!?!?! Chop, chop Wal-Mart!

Sooner or later they will come.

glad to know i'm not the only one who hasn't seen the clone war packs. but i haven't even seen the regular clone war figs at target yet. did find a hoth 4-pack - the droid is neat. tauntaun looks much better than POTF, not sure if its better scaled or just a better paint job.

I've still not seen the Hoth Pack yet.

There isnt even a TRU out here, so dont feel too bad.

Lightbulb sighted at lakeside target:

3 arc troopers (1 of which i bought), cw yodas, cw anis, vader, and a wa-7 i bagged. haven't decided whether i'm gonna keep her, not sure she's cool enough. so if anyone here might want me to save her for them, say so here in case i decide i don't want it
    arc's a little gadgety & obvious but i still like him, kinda looks like a cross between an atat driver and a coupla customs i made (thanx to r2 for pic source )