Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Wal-Mart on Exposition & Abeline just got a bunch of 12" Dagobah Luke & Yodas. It's pretty damn cool too! Good detail. They had about 10 or so of them.

"I have got to get one of those."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

fx-7

nothing here in northwest side will post when i fine them

TRU in Aurora on Mississippi has TONS of Slave Leia and Amanamans! They're $10.99 a piece and well worth it!

I also picked up new Amidala at Wal-Mart on Abeline and Exposition. She was the only one there. No sign of the friends she came with.

delux

hey guys the k-mart on 58th and kipling ..had two cases of delux wave 2 i got the amanaman .....he is very nice...so if you don't want to come to arvada check your k-marts for these

I saw the new LEGO sets at Targert on Abeline and Mississippi. They look pretty cool for LEGO.

Target has all kinda markdowns going on now. I need to pick up one of those Luke w/ Speederbikes soon.

Talking

Went out to See Lord of the Rings, (GREAT MOVIE) and got a last hurrah, and went shopping. went to Buckingham mall... then on to TOys R Us Then the final stop, Target, (wasnt expecting Much) To my suprise, two sets of 25th Anniversary 2 packs (Luke, Leia, Han and Chewey) No Vader Obi, yet, there is one set left (as of 4 today) they also have all the lego sets except Cloud Car and Jedi Defense 2.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hi Mrhat! Thats a coincidence, because I went to Target today as well and picked up the last of the 25th Anniversary sets. One of these days we're going to run into eachother.

Mrhat, did I talk to you the other day at Target about Luke Speederbikes? Or was that somebody else?

I dont think so, at least that i remember, there werent any there when i went, the last time i was there was Sunday, when i picked up the ACloud Car and Jedi Defense 2 Lego's. We missed eachother by probobly 5 minutes.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man