Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

FX wave

I found the new FX wave at WalMart on N. Academy in Colorado Springs.
    The KMart Chapel Hills Mall had the deluxe Amanaman, Leia, Luke and Maul, plus some Lando and Tessek figures.
    Target on S. Circle had a lot of the Luke X-wing and Han Bespin figures on clearance, as well as the latest 12" figures.
    Borders has the Queen's Amulet on clearance for $3.99.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Iwas getting my hair cut at a little place called Harveys Hairstyling, off of Chambers, directly acrosss from K-Mart of Colafax/Chambers, stopped over, hoping, just maybe i would finally hit the jackpot (good luck with that one) anywho, went there, stopped in the star wars section closed my eyes breathed, and fell pale, Nothing i didnt already have, Tessek Wave, Some Army Builders Wave, and about 10 or so Deluxe Leias, which i had gotten a week earlier from my father, thats not the wired part, all they had were leias, no amanamans, none zilch, zero, you get the picture... So now i am bewildered by this Abundence of Leia's (no offence, it IS a cool set) an Not the other half of the wave, which i believe is packeged together with it... why must these toys elude me, STILL LOOKING FOR Amanaman, FX-7 WAVE, AND ZUTTON WAVE, HAVE WE BEEN FORGOTTEN DOWN IN THE MONTBELLO AREA? My luck might change come end of the month though, i am taking my Driving test on the 28th, and then i can go outside the circle... (Target,Mississippi-Wal-Mart,Commerce City,EverGreen, Exposition-K-Mart, Colfax, Aurora Mall) Oh by the way if you ever want to see me in person (like you ever would) i work at the Chick-Fil-A at the Aurora Mall im always there on saturdays, look for Patrick.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Here in Cincinnati the same thing happened. The Kmart near the resaurant I work at had about twelve Leia's one day, and no Amanamans (Amanamen?). The Leias sat there for a long time, and for some reason I never bought one, as cool as it is.

I like reading these Denver area posts, because I used to live in Aurora when I was a kid. Is Mile High Comics still at the Buckingham Mall?

mrh & jaysp oughta arrange to meet up like me & r2 have

see? don't it look like fun?
    hey r2, were them fx7s less than srp? if so you can get me one otherwise i can wait

odk: mhc moved outta buck about 1-2 years ago, now they're in a strip mall kinda across the street (havana)

FX

VT, I paid full price for the FX, but will keep an eye out for you for any clearance priced FX figures

VT, isn't there a Mile High Comics on Broadway too?

BTW, I'm having problems getting emails...for a week now......so should you need to contact me, a private message in the forum is the way to go

Next StarFest is 19 April. Not many guests confirmed yet, but Scott Bakula has been invited

I've only seen the Amanaman once, but have seen the other Leia, Luke and Maul Deluxe sets a number of times. Guess Mr. fridge will be the difficult one in that bunch.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I've still been on the hunt for the FX-7 wave. No luck yet. No sign on Zutton or Eeth yet either.

I didn't know there was a Mile High on Broadway? Is there? Theres one on Colorado Blvd I know.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Lightbulb there used to be an mhc @ bway & alameda,

but it was replaced years ago w/a mcchoke&puke. there's a comicstore in a stripmall at bway & ~littleton blvd, but i don't recall whether they're an mhc. "mile hi comix" can be a misleading term, cuz many stores that used to be part of that franchise no longer are (74th & federal, e. colfax, time warp, havana etc).

mrhat et al: see latest post here
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 01-09-2002 at 10:03 PM.

Ok, this is getting annoying. Have ANY of you seen the Imperial Officer wave? I've been shopping everyday for weeks hitting every store in Aurora (and there are a LOT of stores in Aurora) and a bunch of stores in Denver and some, and not a damn thing! Where are they???

So if you have seen them, what store did you see them at? AHHHH!!! This Colorado dry spell sucks!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the Amanaman at the aurora target, but my spies have not come across any of the new waves (FX-7 and Zutton)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Nothing......

I have been searching like a madman here in boulder, and I haven't seen the FX-7 wave yet. Everyone is doing inventory and clearing out old stuff. I remember last year at this time looking for new figures and not finding anything until the begining of february!

I have found the 25th ann. luke/leia and han/chewy, and leia and amanaman deluxe though. I hate this time of year. New stuff is out there boys and girls, we just aren't getting it.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."