Page 131 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3340
    Welll I hope everyone has had a great Christmas this year. Mine was fantastic, a bunch of family came up from Colorado Springs. My gift highlights include the Imperial Shuttle (a gift to myself) and the Vader FX Lightsaber from my parents -great 'grown-up' toy.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Halmark began marking all Christmas ornaments 50% off today. I picked up the TIE Fighter, Padme, C-3PO, and the Clonetroopers for all around $35. Not bad at all. The only one I couldnt find on sale way Yoda -but he's pretty popular anyways.

hopefully some of the 04' figs will start surfacing now. I saw some of the new LEGOS (Cantina, New X-Wng, and New Snowspeeder) at TRU and Super Target by the Mall.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found the new (sort of) Lord of the Rings Trilogy figures at Greatland Target and for the much cheaper price of $4.95. They also moved their basic fgures to the clearence area and marken them down once more.

The Target by the A-Mall had the new Target exclusive Clone War Animated figures got all of them except Assajj Ventess but I think she may be the harder of the 4 to get. They also had the re-packed LOTR "Trilogy" fgures. Y'Know If they had packaged them like that in the first place they would have been cheaper and more would come in a case.

At Super Target in Superior yesterday, they didn't have any figures! They didn't have pricetags, even! They had lightsabers, two scene packs, and one 12" Leia. Hopefully they will put up new pricetags soon . . . maybe?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I found the Clone War Cartoon Figures at Target Greatland. Very expensive for what they are. Very little articulation, but rather cool figures.

I did some rounds today but nothing worth reporting. I saw the empy pegs set up at Target for the Animated Clone Wars figures.

I hit several stores today that where all devoid too.

All the stores I hit were also empty of new product. Hopefully the new stuff will hit our area soon.