Page 132 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3340
    And indeed it had mrhat! YEAH! My Grand Moff Tarkin mini-bust arrived in the mail today -looks JUST like Peter Cushing. A must for any PC fan. A great Star Wars collectible too. AND I picked up Jedi Luke, R2/ Drink Tray, and that big droid the Jawas had on Tatooine. Found them at Greatland Target -they were the only ones there along with some Hoth Soldiers.

They had also restocked on LOTR Trilogy figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found Animated Mace, Ventress and Anakin at Greatland Target tonight. I passed on them for some reason-but I'll get em later.

Still wish the super target by the mall was devoid of star wars figs all together
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Yeah! My Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber replica from "A New Hope" arrived in the mail today! Another outstanding job by Master Replicas, simply amazing.

I have the Darth Maul Lightsaber next on my list though I regret not getting Luke's Jedi saber or Obi-Wan's from "Clones" when I had the chance.

Master Replicas will be offering the Episode II Anakin Skywalker next!

sweet! Nothing new from greeley as of late
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Cool Finally!!!

Found Luke Jedi, R1, and Servbot R2 at the Super Target in Superior yesterday. Me and a mom going to a birthday party got the last Luke figures, but there was still an R2 and a couple of R1's there. Plus they had Beq, Vanee, R-3po, and Hoth Soilder, but these figures might be old news by now. I still haven't found the Wampa in stores yet. But C-3po and Reiken seem to be hanging out every now and then. Bring on the next wave!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

The wampa is the one figure in that set everyone wants. I had to check several stores before finding it.

It really shows on the pegs too!! But so far my favorite had been the 3PO with the escape pod. What I nice little toy for the price. And it breaks down so easy that I didn't have a problem storing it away. But I didn't get the POTF2 Wampa so I am not going to miss this one!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Hasbro did a good job with a dirtied-up 3PO. And we fans have been screaming for Riekan for how long?

I can't wait to find the new Hoth Luke and connect him to the wampa ice cave accessory!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    Found Luke Jedi, R1, and Servbot R2 at the Super Target in Superior yesterday. Me and a mom going to a birthday party got the last Luke figures, but there was still an R2 and a couple of R1's there. Plus they had Beq, Vanee, R-3po, and Hoth Soilder, but these figures might be old news by now. I still haven't found the Wampa in stores yet. But C-3po and Reiken seem to be hanging out every now and then. Bring on the next wave!!!
    Holy crap! Hopefully there'll be some left this weekend.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram