Page 140 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I swung by the Aurora SuperTarget and they had one Dengar there. I was just there yesterday and they only had peg warmers. Must have come out this morning and all grabbed by the time I got there at 11:00 hrs. He's okay, my only question is....Do we really need another Dengar and Bossk?

it could be worse. this bossk could just be a carded version of the one from the bounty hunter 4-pack. at least he's been resculpted and apparently he's shrunk a bit. why just stop at dengar and bossk though, what about 4-LOM and zuckuss?

I agree with you ces, we dont really need another Dengar and Bossk. The ones we have are great.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree with you ces, we dont really need another Dengar and Bossk. The ones we have are great.
    I would wait 'til you see Dengar up close before making any rash judgements. This new figure is way better than the POTF2 version.

I would say it's along the lines of Greedo, most people thought "Why do we need a new Greedo, the POTF2 one is great", then you actually see the CommTech Greedo, and it's like WOW!

Same thing with Dengar, the sculpt is sooo much better, also the new Dengar has a cool new removable back pack and ball-socket shoulder joints!
    May the force be with you.

Hey! My Medal of Yavin replica arrived in the mail yesterday! I got #367/ 1500. Another awesome Star Wars collectible from Master Replicas. The Stormtrooper Blaster is next on my list.

I've been skimming Starwarsshop.com -havnt bought anything yet. They do have some neat stuff though.

A few weeks ago, my mom found:
    *Jabba's Palace and Yavin wave at Flatiron Crossing Suncoast
    *Yavin and Star Destroyer wave at Lafayette Wal-Mart
    Since then, Wal-Mart only had 2 Sail Barge R2-D2s and a $1 Palpatine that popped up. At Superior Super Target yesterday, they had HOF Han, Dodonna, Gold Leader, some gold card repacks (non-HOF) and many of the first two cups. In addition to several Jabbas and Kamino Obi-Wans and Jangos. And all of the animated figures save Yoda and the clone (the only ones I need!). Hey, it's much better than nothing at all.

So now, the only 2004 figure I'm missing is J'Quille (although my mom is holding some until I get more money to pay for them).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Stopped by TRU today and found Admiral Ozzel. There were only a few there. They had plenty of Silver Clones ON the regs as well as several new Denger and Bossks. They look cool but just as well as the POTF2 versions. So if you pass on them you're not missing much.

Well tonight starts the convention! Hope everyone going has a good time!

Media Play got in the Kill Bill figures this weekend. I think they have Go-Go and The Bride left. Suncoast stores will ALL be getting them in as well. Great figures.

Thumbs up good hangin w/you at starcon this weekend jaysp. . .

. . .wish we had a bit more time but as you can see my productive wheelin-dealin kept me busy :smokin:
    vt

Tru on mississippi had about 10 of the new Xwings today. But no Ozzels ! Sorry I didn't meet any of you guys at starfest!
    Last edited by tk1476; 04-28-2004 at 09:36 PM.