Page 141 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Yeah I keep putting off getting one of those new X-Wings. I need a neutral one for Porkins, Wedge or Biggs. Plus I have a few custom Astromechs to use with it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That xwing is pretty impressive the scale is good and its a nice size. But it's still an xwing for the love of Vader could we please get a decent Tie fighter!
    Seriously!
    "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave the [i]Mountain[/i] Garrison here." Darth Vader

I picked up an Ewok with glider yesterday up at the Greeley Target. They seem to be getting everything before we do lately about one to two weeks ahead of time. So be on the look out at our Targets. Over-all it is a great figure. I also grabbed The R2-D2 from the HOF series. great little figure. Basically the escape from Naboo figure without the battle Damage Deco. Great basic R2 if any of you were contemplating getting it. I still have yet to see the C-3PO that had previously been packaged with the millenium Coin. Same goes for the stormtrooper. Has anyone seen the new Endor wave yet?

Super Target by Aurora Mall had 3 Ewok Gliders tonight. I passed for now but I'll grab one later. I've still to see the Endor wave -no sign at all.

Still a few Red Fives at TRU on Mississippi.

ZZzzzzzzzzz.....WOAH! Fell asleep there -waiting for new stuff to show up.

Ozzel..Ozzel...Ozzel wheres Ozzel????
    "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave the [i]Mountain[/i] Garrison here." Darth Vader

Hey All. Didn't have time to post yesterday, but TRU on Miss, had the repackaged Sideous and Luke. They also restocked with a ton of X-Wings and Tatoonie Wave. Still multiple Peg warmers at Target Greatland and SuperTarget. I wish I could think of away to do a custom out of the Aaya, to buy atleast on up. Any ideas?

Nothing major, but Sam Goody had the Red Unleashed Clonetrooper this afternoon. They had 2.

At least with the OTC series there are only 7 new figures, so if your a completest like me who doesn't care about different card backs, there won't be 38+ figures to get. Between that and the new "vintage" line there will only be 43 more figures this year. Still a ton of figures.

Between that and the new "vintage" line there will only be 43 more figures this year
    I thought Hasbro was doing 12 "vintage" figs (4 from each OT film). That's 50, after the 21 (2004) Saga figures.
    May the force be with you.