Page 147 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Darth Jax, Greatland Target on Havana has the Millennium Falcon. Its $49.99. They have some X-Wings too. They're practically out of Star Wars toys too. They've been selling well recently.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Talking Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Hello Everyone, well I never post here, I am more a lurker. But I found the VOTC Luke at a K-Mart in Broomfield the other day. If I find anything I will let you know.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, finally some good news, Found the Falcon as well as wave 1 of VOTC at the Target by A-Mall, got the falcon, its pretty awesome, they also had a couple votc luke 12" as well
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Super Target in Superior/Louisville had the VOTC figures, but no Luke. I got Leia as I already had the others, she's pretty cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Still on the lookout for Vintage Luke -so sign yet.

I ventured out to K-Mart on Colfax & Chambers but nothing. They have the Ozzel wave.

I got my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica pre-ordered through BigBadToyStore.com. If you're interested in any of the new Blaster Replicas (Stormtrooper, Leia or Rebel Trooper) they have some good prices and look amazing. Cant wait to get it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the new unleashed from actionfiguresexpress.com. They are very cool. Hasbro did a great job on both Aayla and Boosk.
    I haven't seen anything new either. Sounds like new carded OTC figures are hitting other states. I am still trying to find the Ghost obi-wan

i found my falcon at sw plaza target of wadsworth. i've yet to be disappointed by a falcon. also found the vintage OTC (minus Luke) at wally world. it pained me to purchase them there, but i just had to have them. have seen the regular OTC figures very sporadically at targets and wal-mart.

target had obi-wan unleashed, but none of the others.

Well, the Superior/Louisville Super Target Had the VOTC Darth, Yoda, and Luke today!!! One of each left when I got mine. Darth is amazing, but so far all have been worth the cash. Feels good to be on the hunt again!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

i, too, had the good fortune to find the newest VOTC figures at colorado mills target. couple of lukes, darths and yodas were still on the pegs after i got mine. lots of obi-wan unleashed but still no sign of the other two, I WANT MY SLAVE LEIA.

Grr, I went to Super Target a few hours after Dark Marble did and they didn't have any more new VOTC figures. They did have tons of Hans, two Obi-Wans, two Falcons, and two each of X-wings and TIEs, and some Ask Yodas. As well as Unleashed Obi-Wans. It was probably the most SW stuff I've seen in-store in a long time, it was really cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram