Page 148 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Ok, a few new things....

Toys'R'Us on Mississippi had ALL of BUddies wave 1 including YOda, Wicket, Chewie, R2, and C-3PO. $4.99 each.

Super Target by the Aurora Mall had OTC figures. Among them is C-3PO, Dagobah R2, Dagobah Luke, Spirit Obi-Wan.

WalMart on Abeline this morning had OTC Bossk and IG-88
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay,
    Thanks, I was able to grab the Spirit Obi Wan I needed plus a new deco Greedo

Ran into Jay at the TRU this morning and managd to get the jedi council scene 2 (obi, plo, eeth) also gota copy of Kill Bill volume 2, Predator SE, and Freaks!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

TRU on Mississippi had all the Galactic Heros 2-packs this morning.

Super Target by the Aurora Mall was freshly stocked on the Ozzel wave. I managed to finally get a Tanus Spijek figure. They had an extra one as well.

Media Play got in some Vintage Original Trilogy figures EXCEPT for Luke! But fortune smiled and I then foind a GOLD Luke Skywalker mini-lightsaber -bought that!

By the way, fro those who open their figures. The swamp bases that come wit OTC Dagobah Luke, Spirit Ben and Yoda all connect together. They can form a line or in a triangle shape.

A few small finds today:
    Westminster Wal-Mart - OTC Bossk and IG-88
    Broomfield Target - 12" Luke and Stormtrooper, Unleashed Leia
    Not much, but it's something new. Also, the Obi-Wan cup sets were $6, so I hope the new ones will still be able to come in.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Jackpot! went by SW plaza target and found the sought after Slave Leia Unleashed hanging on the pegs. grabbed up the only one that they had. had plenty of the 1st wave of VOTC figs and a couple of dagobah OTC figs.

TRU on Wadsworth had several of the jedi council scene 2 sets.

There were a couple of really nice figs today at the Superior, Louisville Super Target, including the Dagobah wave. I heard from the cashier that someone cleaned them out yesterday buying about 9 OTC figures!!! I wonder what that guy got???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

At the Broomfield Target, they had everything I listed above, plus some Leia cups. I got one, which is pretty good for $6.

At the Westminster Mall, from August 16-September 8, some guy is showing off his collection, and apparently he has everything. I read about it in the paper, and they are in order of when they appear in the films, and they have cool backgrounds. I'm going to go sometime, I don't know when.