Page 151 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    Well, nothing really really new out there. I have found the OTC Jawas at Louisville Super Target, and the new Walmart and OTC biker scouts at Super Target but not the figs I am looking for. I have yet to find Lobot, or the Cloud Car pilots. I would only need one Lobot, but I need six CC pilots. I have two vintage cloud cars that could use some pilots and with another CC possible on the horizon, I might as well stock up. But I haven't found one pilot yet. Any of you guys finding these on pegs anywhere???
    I've seen Lobot and the gang from once or twice, at the Wal-Mart in Lafayette (on South Boulder Road). Apparently they also restocked with the Wicket wave which may or may not have had Lobot and the CCP in it. That store sucks so badly since they can hardly keep their crap in the store long enough for people to actually find it, then they don't get any new stuff for weeks on end.

I haven't gotten THX-1138, I want to rent it before I buy it, to see if it is any good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yep, I travel down to the South Boulder Road Walmart everyonce in a while out of morbid curiosity. I have never found anything there when I needed it. I broke down last night and just ordered Lobot and 6 CC pilots from Big Bad Toys Store. They told me they had 10 in stock so I got what I needed. So now, according to Murph's Law, the CC pilot should be the biggest peg warmer between now and Christmas. I will trip over them on every figure run I make.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I found a lone Vintage Lando at the Aurora TRU. I cannot remember if I told you guys that I received the Mace Windu FX lightsaber. Pretty nice. The special ettects are much better on these now, both sound and light up action.

I'm glad Vintage Lando is showing up.

I picked up the Clone Wars Yoda maquette at Suncoast at Aurora Mall yesterday. They had 1 other left! It was $50.00 I got a little of a discount cause I'm a Replay member. Little pricey -but its very nice. Not sure if its worth $50 but worth getting if you can. They had the Bossk MiniBust also which I highly recommend!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

picked up aayla unleashed at SW plaza target today. also picked up an endor ambush set at TRU.

i'm typically a MOC collector so i don't have many loose figures. i've gotten each of the TRU 4 packs offered thus far. i'd say this is the best one. nice to have a speeder bike that stands on its own. i'd gotten both the deluxe clone versions in saga release along with durge and his swoop. none of them stand on their own, nor does the aurra sing swoop offered in the bounty hunter 4 pack.

is the OTC TIE any different from the saga KB version?

They should be the same version. Hasbro has them made already -just a repack. And speaking of TIE Fighter....

As Rebelscum reported, Yes they are getting Star Wars toys at Costco Wholesale for those who are members. For just under $30 you can get the TIE Fighter and X-Wing vehicles with Pilot Luke and TIE Pilot figures. Thats a hell of a deal!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

thanks Jay. it looked the same, but just wanted confirmation. looks like i'll be able to skip both the OTC Tie and X-wing then.

A few findings:
    *Broomfield Kmart - Cantina sets for $1 off (not great, but hey), wave 2 of Galactic Heroes, plenty of everything
    *Westminster TRU - Endor Ambush pack, TIEs and X-wings cheap
    *Broomfield Target - Unleashed Aalya, Bossk, Tusken

And my prediction holds true, Cloud Car Pilots, Lobot, and Bespin Leia found at Superior Louisville Super Target. They had about four of each, and I didn't buy any of them. I am still waiting for the last six VOTC figures. I hope I find these in stores!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    And my prediction holds true, Cloud Car Pilots, Lobot, and Bespin Leia found at Superior Louisville Super Target. They had about four of each, and I didn't buy any of them. I am still waiting for the last six VOTC figures. I hope I find these in stores!!
    Ooh, that hurts!

I got the DVDs today at S Boulder Rd Wal-Mart for $43. Not too bad. They had plenty of the figure packs as well.