Page 152 of 334 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Yes...I will be able to sleep, but the dreams will still come. I also got the trilogy today. I got mine at Comp USA for $39.99 plus tax. "Today will be a day long remembered."
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

A few things....

Well no sightings of Vintage Lando, C-3PO, Boba Fett or Stormtrooper -should be showing up soon!

I'm starting to see more OTC Cloud Car Pilots (Target mostly), Lobot, Bespin Leia, Wicket and Boba Fett showing up. If ANYBODY spots the OTC Imperial Scanning Crew member give a shout! THats one of the few figures that has evaded me over the years!

I recieved a custom made Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Replica from Return of the Jedi a few das ago. A guy in the UK made it for me since the Master Replicas versions are too $$$$ and even harder to track down. The craftsmanship is excellent -looks just as in the movie.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got mine at Comp USA too Dark Marble, I went there first thing to buy it. Amazing DVD quality I might add. The edits, sound and picture quality are tops!

Hey Jay, When is the Tie Fighter and X-Wing set coming to Costco? Also did anyone get Battlefront. I have been playing it and must say it is incredible.

Yesterday at Boulder Target I got VOTC Lando. He was the only one there, they also had some Bespin OTC figures. Too bad I still don't have the Luke, Vader, and Yoda VOTC, but maybe they'll show up again.

Hoo-ah! Today at S. Boulder Road Wal-Mart I got VOTC Boba, Vader, R2, and stormie. Unfortunately they have to be purchased from my parents at some future time, since I already owe them $30 for the cantina set and Lando.

They also had one more stormie and Lando.

Off Topic question Anyone have a extra or know where I can Find a Unleashed Boba Fett ?... That is all I lack .I would prefer it to be an Opener...

The TIE Fighter/ X-Wing & Figure Combo set is on the way we have about 50 sets on order. We're just waiting for them to arrive from Hasbro. They should have arrived last week. I'll post it as soon as they arrive!

Good luck on finding an Unleashed Boba Fett buchi. I got lucky and found an Unleashed Padme at a ShopKo while on vacation once. And that was long after she'd dissapeared from stores. So keep on the lookout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    They also had one more stormie and Lando.
    Thanks for the heads up!! I found these two an bought them this morning. Now all I need is Chewy, 3P0, and R2. Superior Target in Louisville had 1 VOTC Boba which is still there and Walmart across from Flatirons Crossing had Madine and AT-ST Han on OTC cards they are on the bottom peg at the back and I left them. I didn't see General Lando, but I did find a Gammorean Gaurd which I picked up. Figures are out there!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Nice to help you out! Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get those Endor OTC figures now, but it's good to know they're showing up finally!

BTW have you seen Luke and Yoda anywhere lately?