Page 153 of 334 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Well i actually found stuff today!!!

I hit Target on Havana nothing, Toyrus mississippi nothin', Walmart abiline nothin' Target on abiline Score!!!!!!!!!
    I got VOTC Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett!!!!! Score!!!!!
    And Boba fett, Dengar, IG-88, Zuckkuss Galactic Heros!!! WOOT!
    "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave the [i]Mountain[/i] Garrison here." Darth Vader

Sure, the 1 DAY I dont go there they get stuff, figures.

FYI, the X-Wing/TIE Fightrer Combo packs HAVE landed at Costco! They showed up and were stocked this morning! To recap the set, you get the TIE Fighter, TIE Pilot, X-Wing Fighter & Pilot Luke for only $29.97!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

p.s. you have to have a Costco Membership to get them.

Mark this day on your calander! I went to K-Mart and actually FOUND something. Found VOTC Lando and C-3PO! They also had some Galactic Heros Wave 2.

They did have the Cantina Cinema Scene, the one with Wuher, Dr. Evazan and Kitik! BUT heres the deal for those who have not seen it. The paint jobs are absolutly terrible! The detail SUCKS! Wuher and Evazan are nightmares. Kitik is better but hes next to unposable and the detail is junk. The set is $20.99 but I dont recomend it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    BTW have you seen Luke and Yoda anywhere lately?

YES!!! Tonight at the Boulder Target. There was two of the VOTC Luke but no yoda.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Found Stormie, Lando and Boba VOTC at Target on Sheridan. They only had the one set of them, which i picked up. They did have some Lukes and Yodas. Have yet to see the Galatic Heroes yet. I've searched every aisle to no avail. Where is anyone seeing them within the store?

Also picked up the Bossk gentle giant bust at MediaPlay.

What do ya think of the Bossk Minibust Darth Jax?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    What do ya think of the Bossk Minibust Darth Jax?
    It's great. Might have to pick up more of gentle giant's offerings.

IG-88 was always my fave of the bounty hunters, but with the great Bossk merch thats come out recently he may be replaced.

Well, I hit up every Target this last week trying to take advantage of the Star Wars toys being on sale. I especially love how NONE of those Target stores stocked their shelves with ANYTHING new. So their sale to me was a complete bust.

FYI, Gentile Giant's Deluxe Stormtrooper bust is now shipping -I encourage everyone to order one, they're gonne be awesome!

Toynk.com has the Stormtrooper bust IN STOCK now for $49.99

NewForceComics.com will be getting them in this week for an even better price of $39.99!!!