Page 154 of 334 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Made toy runs all weekend with little results. The Walmart next to Flatirons Crossing had wave two of the galactic heroes. So I picked up Jango/Obi and Yoda/Clone. But that is it. Where is the new Slave I???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Toys R Us at park meadows had the newer VOTC figures. i've managed to find all but 3PO now. Have still yet to see the Galatic Heroes anywhere (with the exception of the repackaged Falcon playset, which i already have several of).

I've heard a few reports of Slave I showing at a few scattered Target stores. But nothing concrete yet.

I'm caught up on VOTC except for Stormtrooper, R2, Boba, and Chewie (the ROTJ wave)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

target at SW plaza had probably 20 slave 1's on the top shelf when i wandered through on saturday nite, but they were piled so high that i couldn't get one down. today there was no sign that they'd ever been there. they were gone and power rangers overstock was in their place.

NewForceComics has charged my card for the Stormtrooper Mini-Bust! Woohoo!

I found the ROTJ VOTC wave minus R2-D2 today at TRU on Miss. They had several of each left today when I left at about 10:30. Nothing else seen in the area. I'm almost caught up on the VOTC. I just nees the two droids. Jay, I haven't seen the Slave I either yet.

Hey all, its been a while since i have posted here, that is mainly due to the lack of star wars in greeley. I see a new hope votc all the time, thats about the extent of it. However i DID get my holographic emperor in the mail today, its a cool little addition to my collection, although i dont really have any other sw up here at this point, in completely unrealated news, i found the infernal parade figure i was looking for, bethany bled, she is a very well done figure, and i had to order mary slaughter off of hottopic.com, anyways happy hunting, and i hope to be more helpful from here in the near future...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Greatland Target has about 10 NEW Slave I oday. They are on the top shelf. A very nice looking set for $30. It includes the Boba (300th figure) and repainted SAGA SLave I. I'm actually passing on the set because I have both already.

I saw Gentle Giant's NEW Stormtrooper Mini-Bust at Suncoast in Aurora Mall tonight. I suggest that everyone order or go buy one if you can -it looks f'n amazing! A definate must have! Its pieces lie this that make collecting worth while.

MY Stormtrooper Mini-Bust arrived yesterday in the mail. Hands down my favorite bust so far. The quality on this piece is simply amazing! Heres what you get... The Stromtrooper bust, 3 left arms, 1 right arm, 2 blasters w/ attached hands, 1 blaster rifle w/ attached hand and FREE Star Wars Bust-Up! The free bust-ups are random -so you could get ANY of them. Mine was C-3PO. You can set up your Stormtrooper holding the blaster up, at his side, cradling in front or at his side, and holding the rifle up in position. I recieved bust 4258/10,000. This is a definate must have! I like it so much I might go out and buy a 2nd!

Speaking of Stormtrooper bust, I got lucky big time and won a SDCC Exclusive Luke as Stormtrooper minibust off Ebay for only $47 shipped! Thats a great price since it costed $45 at the con.