Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    I went shopping today and hit up almost every store in Colorado. You know what I found? NOTHING!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I went shopping today. NOTHING!

Hopefully my weekend run will be successful. Had success last weekend, and I am hoping it will continue. I know how you feel though, because I have wasted many a trip looking for toys and come up empty handed.
    Patience, my friend.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

NOTHING!!!!

Talking I got them, FINALLY!

Maybe not in the most cost effective way, actually, My father suprised me with them today, but i found the sticker tags, and they were from All-C's, and WOW, EXPENSIVE. THey do have quite a few of each of the FX-7 wave and the Zutton Wave, the Deluxe Wave, etc...

WOO-HOO!

SCORE!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw them at All C's as well, and hell yeah! Expensive says it all! Too bad the stores can't get them in.

Where the hell are they?!?!?!

K-Mart had the second deluxe wave, and the re-issue of the tessek wave, lots of those. Thats it
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Yeah I saw those. I picked up an Amanaman to open cause witing for these new figures to show up is killing me! Come on Hasbro!

Has anyone found anything new in Colorado Springs??? I don't go out every day of the week at all hours to look for stuff, but I probably go out once or twice during the week. There is NOTHING new to be found anywhere...

And what's up with the Toys R' Us??? They haven't even had a single peg dedicated to Star Wars in weeks if not months...

This is getting very frustrating...

Springs

jdob, what in particular are you looking for? The Springs is pretty sparse, since we have an active scalper in our area. There is a convention coming up in Denver the 19th of April, so he is stocking up to sell things there. I did just see the 25th Anniversary sets (all 3) at Walmart on North Academy, but no figures. Target on North Academy also has the Anniversary sets, but none of the "new" figs yet. Target seems to be the best bet for the FX wave. I've seen a few of the old Lando wave at KMart on North Nevada and a few at Media Play. Good luck.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]