Page 161 of 334 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I'm going!!!! I couldnt go to CII becuase of $, but I've been planning on Celebration III since then. I'll keep that in mind ces. They guarantee everyone attending will get an exclusive figure. Wonder if I can get 2? I cant wait till they start posting guests. I've started stocking up on 8X10s to bring to the con. StarFest is the week after that!

I have celebrities sign 8x10s. They're easy to store and they look very professional.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

TRU on Mississippi has the Tatoonie wave of Galactic Heros figures. Several of each set.

I spotted the new wave of Cantina figures and all of Clone Wars Series III there too!

Looks like my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica should be shipping out early next week!

Hey!!! The Walmart at Flatirons Crossing in Superior has the preview figures!!! Right now everyone is there except R4. Unfortunately I got the last one of him.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

How much are they at Wal-Mart Dark Marble?

I hit three different Wal-marts today without any luck. Hopefully I find them soon. I did find a Blue clone trooper at the Stapelton Wal-mart. They had all of the rest and a Yellow-clone left.

I went to Super Wal-Mart on Hampden tonight and FOUND the Episode III Preview wave. They had plenty of General Grevious and Wookie Warriors. A few of the others. They were only $5.88. I passed on all of them though.

The figures were $5.88 at Superior Walmart as well. I hope I find a blue clone soon, but I don't want to trek to far for it. I don't suppose anyone here going to celebration III would want to pick up a talking Darth Vader for a fellow collector??? I can't afford to make it out to those things!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

All of the figures at the Hampden Wal-mart were gone by this morning. I hit Four others without luck. Good to see that they will be $5.88. The rest of the stores all have about the same 5 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    The figures were $5.88 at Superior Walmart as well. I hope I find a blue clone soon, but I don't want to trek to far for it. I don't suppose anyone here going to celebration III would want to pick up a talking Darth Vader for a fellow collector??? I can't afford to make it out to those things!
    Dammit! I was thinking about going to that Wal-Mart today, but I didn't. Next time you see them, will you hide them for me?

I am going to CIII, I will get you one.