Page 170 of 335 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Yeah! My C-3PO Statue arrived today from Amazon.com. 2 days early I might add. And hes pretty damn cool! One of the best Star Wars collectibles! After much research, I have decoded Gentle Giant's handwriting on the Certificate of Authenticity and it appears that I have 1406/3000.

Also, Media Play on Mississippi has the IG-88 Minibust in stock for $39.99.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i picked up the IG-88 bust at media play today on wadsworth. hadn't seen it yet at retail, but had seen it at mile high comics a couple weeks ago and was worried that i'd missed it at the $40 price tag. can't wait to get it opened up a little later tonite.

Damn, Mile High Comics, havent heard that name in years, used to order comics from them....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The closest Wal-Mart to me thats doing the uber-tent sale ness is the one on chambers and parker. Since i wasnt around for the original 1977 early bird set, I suppose i will have to get the new wal-mart one...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Early Bird Kit has caught my interest too mrhat. I might be tempted then to go to the Wal-Mart tent sale on CHambers and Parker to check it out. Not sure if I'll be going out at midnight tomorrow night -we'll see weather premitting.

I forgot, I'll probably get the 12" Clonetrooper too -I'm all about the Clones!

Alright, just got off the phone w/ Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker -where the closest Tent Sale is going to be. She said that the Episode III merchandise will be available at Midnight! BUT the test sale wont be until the following morning of the 2nd. They didnt have a time set up yet for when the tent would be opened. She did also say that the Tent Sale will have different merchandise then that of the actual items in the store.

So worth checking out I think.

As of right now, my plan of attack is:
    *8 a.m. (in line at 7) - Super Target in Superior
    *8:30/9 or whenever - Wal-Mart Supercenter in Broomfield (Flatirons Crossing)
    *9 or whenever - TRU in Westminster

I will get the lava Vader, no doubt about that. I will then use the coupon at Target and get a few figures (but I don't have a lot of money). If I still have cash, I'll go to WM to get more figures (mainly to see what it's like) and will likely then purchase food items. Another forumite is getting me an Early Bird Set. At TRU, I want to make sure they don't have the Yoda until April 10; if they have it on Saturday, I'll buy what it takes to get it.

I already have Obi-Wan (Slashing Attack), Anakin (Lightsaber Attack), Padmé, Agen Kolar, Count Dooku, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and C-3PO. I'll be going for:
    *Yoda (Firing Cannon)
    *Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack)
    *Emperor Palpatine (Firing Force Lightning)
    *Grievous' Bodyguard (Battle Attack)
    *Clone Commander (Battle Gear)
    *Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
    That could all, of course, change. I want to get the ones that might be harder to find later on, mainly Yoda and the Clones. I like how in movie years, you can pretty much walk into a store at any time and get any figure you want, so I'm not really worried too much. I think at TRU on 4-10 I'll get the Mustafar Playset, if it's even out yet (I hear April 18 . . . but I'm likely wrong).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hey! I got my Celebration III pack today! Containing my Vader Topper, Lanyard and Cord. The cord is not that exciting so I'm gonna try and track down a Star Wars Lanyard to wear with it.

I got ahold of the Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker who are holding the test sale. It will start at 8:01 in the morning.

I'm heading out to check it out. I'll arrive about 6ish.

Hoep Everyone finds what they are wanting. Tonight at Wal-mart, I got 1-36. No sign of the Red Royal Guard or 37-40. Ordered Yoda on-line. Now I just need the Extremely Exclusive Vader and Early Bird Box.
    I didn't see the Battle Arenas yet either.