Page 171 of 334 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I got most of the basic figs, all except the 2 guards, padme', Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, and 33-36 (42?). Got all the deluxe (the palpy seems to be the Hard to find one) and the unleashed, which are also cool, be aware that they have 2 sided bases on the obi and ani one for the lava attachments and one without, i could'nt figure that one out for a while... Hey CES, what kind of numbers were there on 33-36 (not a whole lot, a bunch, etc...) because when i got around to the toys at the parker and chambers one they either hadnt put them out or werent there...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart I went to had about 5-6 cases of the 33-36 figures.

Nice seeing you Jay. Meant to say bye at TRU, but couldn't find you when I was checking out.

DId everyone get the exclusives they were hoping for? I din't find the poster, that was suppose to be at TRU. Maybe it will be there on the 10th.

Never tracked down the Red Guard, but he'll show up. I heard that several people found him. I heard from a few people that there were scattered findings of Figures 37-40. Some people got them in Greeley of all places.

All in all, it was a lot of fun, and met several nice people and ran into some old friends. I would say on a hole, people were very nice and got along well.

well all in all i ended up finding everything except the red guard, blow up grevious, and the clone pilot, and 37-40, not to shabby!

Hey you did really well for yourself Mr Hat. I checked out several area boards. It looks like several places did get up to #40. Some got 40, but missed the 33-36. I'm sure that 33-40 will be hitting hard in all areas by the 15th of April. Good thing I got a tax refund; olny a crappy $400, but it helps pay for this.

Oh by the way, I was wrong about the cup Clone trooper. It is the same one as #6, which is out. I am happy to have at least one cup from each movie now.

I hope everyone had a great April 2nd! I hadan eventful one. Costing me most a tank of gas. I aquired everything I was after. In the end I picked up..

Count Dooku (awesome figure by the way)
    Emperor Palpatine
    Clone Troopers x5
    Wal-Mart Early Bird Kit
    and Target Lava Darth Vader.

I wanted the Star Wars Episode III Visual Dictionary but I only saw it at 1 Wal-Mart and wasnt going to pay what they were charging. But yes a very good day. Very happy!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ah, just as ces said, I got to chat with some collectors of all sorts as well as ces himself (in a few places), I mean to say bye also but didnt find you either. I had a great time today though, just a lot of fun hitting the stores and looking (and getting) new stuff that you could actually find.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i found (and picked up) 1-32. got 2 early birds and lava vaders as well.

I wish i had asked to keep my lava vader card, I had number 1!! It was very disorganized at the a-mall target though, not a very long line at all actually. They didnt hand out tickets til about 7:45... For those of you who found the 2nd palpatine (the one with the red robe and 2 heads) I got the one with the regular palpatine head on it, and the "evil" head packed in, Mine came with a blue saber, and it is actually pictured with a red one, and a 2nd saber was nowhere to be found... i think CES picked one up, so did you get the red or blue version, damn variants, first with the royal guards now with the palpatine...

My Papy came with a blue saber too. Everyone I talked to, got the blue saber one. I wonder if they will switch it through the run to the Red saber and ugly Sidous head.

Hey Jay, did you see the sideous mini saber? I only saw it on-line, but it was pretty cool looking.