Page 177 of 334 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Jackpot! Boulder Target has wave 41-44 as well as the deluxe figures. The vulture droid there today is the one with the red eyes and not the green.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I got a #41 SA Clone today at the Boulder Target, and they still had lots of the other stuff (except no Vulture droids). Has anyone in CO found the Target SA clone at all?

I have actually found them Twice. They are always gone shjortly after being put out. I have noticed that most Targets are now putting pegs out for them. If you have their DPCI code you can input it into the price finders and it will tell you if they have any in stock.

Boulder Target had their exclusive clones this morning. I was there as they were putting them out and got a couple. They also had plent of the 41-44 wave.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Thanks to Dark Marble, I am now the proud owner of a clone. They still had a few when I left, and got more of both kinds of Vulture droid.

I think my Targets have been scalped over already -but you never know. Greatland Target had plenty of Wookie and Nimodian (spelling) Warriors as well as some Destroyer Droids. Didnt see any Clones. A few Clone Commanders though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

jabba, i've found the target exclusive clones. managed to pick up 2 of them about a week ago. found my #41 today. now if only i could find a gunner i'd be caught up.

I finally found 37-40 at Wal-Mart in greeley, they had nothing else new though... At least im almost caught up, just need the new deulexe and 44-???
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well I thought I was almost caught up today. I found the "Red" Vulture droid at Taget, but no sign of the dark haired Wookie Warrior. I decided to hit another Target on my way to work (the one off Sable) and what do I find? The remnants of wave 3 of the Deluxe figures. They only had the re-tread Spider Droid and Stass Alie, but no Crab or clone packs.

Yeah, those Clone Packs are what I'm really after. I havnt heard of them hitting anywhere yet.

Yesterday I picked up a Deluxe Clone Trooper and a Darth Tater at Target. Both are very cool toys.

Tonight is the night! Anybody else going to a midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith? I'll be going tonight at the Continential 6 on Hampden.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett