Page 5 of 334 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Ok I found ONE thing. I picked up the 25th Anniversary Darth Vader & Obi-Wan Kenobi set at Wal-Mart on Alameda & Exposition.

Now where is the F-X7 wave!?!?!?!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

r2dee2...

I have not been able to find any of the FX wave or Eeth Koth & Zutton. I did pick up the Han & Chewie and Luke & Leia 25th Anniversary Sets at Target a week or so ago - Have not seen the Darth & Obi yet, so I may have to run up to Wal-Mart and see if there are any of those left...

I actually called the Wal-Mart near Chapel Hills Mall and talked to some woman in the Toy Department. I asked her what the heck was going on with them having NO Star Wars toys in weeks and weeks. She said that they were not going to be getting anything or putting anything out until the new movie comes out. Probably not very dependable info, but thats what she said...

I have been thinking about just buying some assortment cases on-line. The pricing works out to be about the same as buying them at retail and it ends the frustration of looking for new stuff and finding nothing trip after trip...

jdob

I'm not surprised that the N. Academy Walmart won't be putting new figures out until Ep II. They have not had much in the SW line for a LONG time. They hadn't even put the toys out for the Episode I midnight sale until AFTER people started milling around waiting for the new figs.
    I've had more luck at the Walmart and Target in Castle Rock. The Walmart in Castle Rock had the Ben/Vader 25th set about a week ago. The Target in Castle Rock had the FX wave at that time. I haven't seen the 2 newest figs yet.

I belong to a small collecting group here in the Springs, and several of the guys swear by NewForce. Good price and they are friendly.
    My collecting group ... I'm the only female in the group.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

... I'm the only female in the group.

...........SWEET!!...........oh.

r2dee2...

You don't happen to live in the Springs do you??? I have seen a green Camaro once with a Star Wars License Plate - I can swear that it was r2dee2...But maybe not...

I have also seen an older Mustang (67-68 I think) in the Springs with a Star Wars License Plate that read PADAWAN...

I have an old orange Bronco with a NC plate that reads SNDCRWLR (Sandcrawler). And my Mustang that is still home in NC reads LNDSPDR (Landspeeder)...

I went up to Wally World yesterday after work and was able to pick up one of the Vader & Obi 25th Anniversary Sets - Thanks for the info on that!!!

jdob

Yes, I live just a few miles north of the Springs, however, no SW license plate on my car...I have my ham radio license on my plate instead...it's free Cool on your license plates !! I'll keep an eye out for you
    Glad you found the Ben/Vader. Don't think you are into the variations, but if you are, the first sets of all three 25th Anniversary sets have a little sticker on the back and they have now all be released without the sticker. It's VERY minor and there is no difference in the figures themselves.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

SCORE! I finally picked up Zutton and Eeth Koth at TRU on Mississippi. It's about damn time something showed up. There was two of each, one lucky person will get the one of each that are left. AND at Wal-Mart on Abeline there were a bunch of the Lando wave including about 5 R2-Q5s.

Hopefully at least a few more stores will put out more stuff before the storm of Episode II.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

SCORE! thats cool for you Jay, i finally was awoken with the Darth/Obi 2 pack by my bedside. YEAH!!! now i just have to wait to get the Boshek wave, the preview figs and the initial wave of 14 episode 2 toys!!!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Anybody want to trade???

I should be receiving my case of 3-Each of the FX-7 wave in a week or so. I plan on keeping two sets (One to open and one to keep in the package), so I will have one extra set of four. If possible I would like to trade my extra set of one each of the FX-7 wave for one each of the Teebo wave. It's OK if its four of mine for three of yours - no big deal. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks...

And always remember - Poachers GO TO HELL...

Lightbulb anyone here still seekin amanamen?

they got more than they know what to do with at the evans & federal kmart