Page 178 of 334 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

A Small Update, I found a Stass Allie, Crab Droid, Operation vader, and Toda on the Can-Cell, as well as A nemoidian warrior and the blonde wookie warrior at the target byt the aurora mall. No clones to be ound my me either...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I'm a day late, but I picked up Anakin (#2) w/ Dooku Lightsaber at Greatland Target yesterday. They had several mixed in with other figures along with the dark-haired Wookie Warriors.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Even though the figures were really picked over, I found a Clone Trooper (#41) mixed in with the left overs. I picked him up and a dark Wookie Warrior. Both are cool figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up the deluxe clone at the A-Mall target, and the dark wookie warrior and #41 clone at Wal-Mart in evergreen.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

i discovered the newest deluxe - crab droid, clone 3 pack, etc at target at SW plaza today. walmart on wads also had the elusive AT-RT (i still hadn't seen one)

Boulder Target has all the new deluxe figures including a couple of the clone 3 packs. They also have the dark wookie just in case anyone still doesn't have it.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

So what clones are people finding? I have only seen the all white ones so far.

So far I have only seen the white ones. Aren't the super articulated clones going to be in different colors also?
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I hadn't heard that about the SA trooper. Would be cool, but also painfull trying to track then down. I have heard that the next wave of figs are out 45-47. Haven't seen them personally. Have you guys noticed that new figures are coming out about every 2-3 weeks with exclusives in between?

The SA ones are strictly white, the 3 packs are different colors.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten