Page 180 of 335 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Bah! Now that I have Commander Bacara, I have to go out and get Ki-Adi Mundi!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay are you going to order the 2005 Master Replicas Collectors Society Membership. It looks like a great deal to me.

Yeah, I'm gonna. Probably in the next week or so.

The coupons and the patch are the best part for me, because I already own the fullsize Darth Maul LE Lightsaber Replica. How do ya beat that? Well I'll still join anyways.

I'm still waiting for my Han Solo Blaster LE Replica to ship out from BigBadToyStore.com. I preordered it back in February, and it still has not shipped out yet. Most places have it in stock except them and I'm getting impatient. So, should I cancel and order from somewhere who has it in stock? Thoughts?

Yeah! My Han Solo LE Blaster Replica arrivedin the mail today! Wow! This is awesome! I got lucky and got it off Ebay for only $440 shipped. Another great collectible from Master Replicas, simply amazing! I of corse recommend this to ANY Star Wars Collector.

Are you getting one ces?

Woah! I got an email today telling me that my Darth Sidious Lightsaber LE Replica was in stock and ready to ship! 2 replicas in a week! I guess I'm staying home for a few weeks now.

I went by Greatland Target on the way to work and found several Clone 3-packs along with 1 Commander Bacara and 1 Mustafar Anakin. They were stocked funny, because they were completely mixed in with the other figures. They also had some older, uncommon figures stocked also.

My Sidious Lightsaber should be here this week!

This morning, a Hasbro rep was putting out cases at the Wal-mart on Chambers and Parker. She had about 8 cases of the Bacara assortment if any of you still need that wave. I didn't seen any clone three packs. I still need all three of the colored clones.

Oh I almost forgot. Congrat Jay on all of your new additions to your collection. Has the Leia minibust come out yet?

Thanks ces! And speaking of that.....haha. The Darth Sidious LE Lightsaber arrived on my doorstep this evening. Its its pretty damn cool! Its smaller than the other sabers -like a hand-saber. It has a unique design -its quite impressive. I recieved #1503 of ?

The Leia as Boussh bust should be out any time now. I'm getting anxious...