Page 182 of 334 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I found 48,49, and 50 at A-Mall target, i also got the all white clone pack. I knew i should have hit up TRU!!! O well, maybe tomorrow
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I scored the only Utapaun Warrior at the Boulder Target, and there were no other new figures. They restocked with deluxe wave 2 and I finally got the Vader with operating table. There were no Yodas or colored clones, though.

I scored the Obi Wan pilot today. The Walmart onAurora Pkw had several. No signs of anyothers in that wave. No colored clones left.

Hey! I did a toy run after work and scored Captain Antillies (#51) and Zett Jukassa (#52) at Greatland Target! They also had the Utapaun Warrior (#53) there but I passed on him. They hlso had several AT-TE Gunners there which are a sight for sore eyes.

No sign of Pilot Obi-Wan, alternate Clones, or the Tarkin wave yet.

On a side note, Gentle Giant's Leia as Boussh bust has started shipping. I might wait to see if/where she lands in stores. I actually dont have one on order yet.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 07-28-2005 at 03:45 PM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

saw the build-your-own lightsaber kits at TRU. anyone pick one up? i'm not a big fan of the standard ones generally, but the ability to modify it depending on my mood is intriguing. for those that might have purchased it, does it truly seem worth the high price point?

Kind of an odd find. I walked into Wal-Mart on Parker & Chambers and found Darth Vader #11. On a shelf of peg warmers no less! I missed it the 1st time so I pickd it up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Rounding out the wave for me, I found and picked up Super Target's only Antilles and Zett. There was no sign of the Utapaun. It seems that this Target randomly gets in good things, as I got #28 Anakin and Exploding Grievous there a few weeks ago, for which I had been searching. The only "older" ROTS thing I'm still really looking hard for is the deluxe Anakin.

found utapaun warrior today. so i've gotten 49-53, but still no sign of tarkin and his wave.

Lightbulb i've seen tarkin at both lakeside tarKet and nothglenn gordman's. . .

. . .but what i'm lookin fer is the turbotank driver
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 08-01-2005 at 10:37 PM.

After coming back from a nice long vacation, I found 500th Vader and evolutions Vader pack at the Superior Target, and the Jedi vs Sith pack at Flatirons Crossing Walmart yesterday. Seems I keep finding the tail end of some new waves, but I am not sure.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."