Page 183 of 334 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Broomfield Target today had several Captain Antilles and a few Build Your Own Lightsaber sets. Looked pretty sweet but I didn't get one.

Today at the Superior Target I picked up the Evolutions Ani and 500th Vader. There were still five of each left. Oddly, it looked like they restocked several older C1 figures, including both older Anakins (no red eyes though), R2-D2, and the two Grievouses.

Those older figs are in the new asst's. You missed some new finds.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found a single Sidious vs. Yoda Unleashed at the A-Mall Target... No toher unleashed at all, looked through the pegs, nothing of intrest other wise, oh wait!!! They had a couple of the Clone trooper 3 packs with a green one in there.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I'm glad the new Unleashed are hitting somewhere in Colorado. I've been searching high and low for the new Unleashed and a standard Obi-Wan Starfighter (not the cheap-looking TRU version w/Obi-Wan figure).

Still no Tarkin wave anywhere!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Those older figs are in the new asst's. You missed some new finds.
    D'oh! Oh well, that's kind of what I figured. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got anyways. I'll still be on the prowl for new stuff. I'm going to be in Nebraska for a few days this week and we're going to make a point to look at several stores there, so hopefully there'll be something. Even the Ft. Morgan WM on the way there is usually has some great stuff there, unlike my Lafayette WM which hasn't stocked figures or vehicles in well over a month.

Hey! I picked up Obi-Wan's Starfighter at Super Target today! Its an awesome ship too. Now I need to find an Obi-Wan Pilot figure to go with it.

Greatland Target had about 3 Battle Packs tonight, didnt catch the price though. They had a sign for the Evolution sets but none there.

Does anybody here plan on getting the EE Exclusive Droid sets? I'm tempted -but the price stinks!

I'm going to grab a set. They are expensive, but if you calculate it out, they come to $7.50 a figure, which is far cheaper than a Target exclusive. They look incredible too.
    I had a great run today. I picked up the Anakin Evolution set at my local Target. They had two left. All of them had crushed boxes. I then ran to the Buckley target and found the green clone three pack. I then went to the Chamber's Wal-mart and found then last original wave (Pilot obi wave). They still had one set left when I left. Then on the way home I hit the Aurora Pkw Wal-mart and found the George Lucas son wave of figures. Now I am all caught up on the original 56 figures except for those ever ellusive 3 colored clone combos.
    Has anyone seen the GG Leia minibust yet?

Wow ces! You had quite the day already. I'm still on the lookout for the Obi-Wan Pilot wave and Anakin Evolution set. I'm going to Greatland Target shortly and I'm heading out to Planet Toys later today.