Page 184 of 335 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Have not seen the Leia Boussh bust yet. I'm hoping Media Play (or maybe Suncoast) will get them in as I didnt preorder it anywhere this time.

Did everyone see the pictures of the Darth Maul and Boba Fett Statues at SDCC? They look incredible!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Picked up the Asajj Ventress and the new Vader Unleashed at a-mall target. At that point they still had 2 yoda/palpatine and 1 vader left. They also had 1 anakin to vader evolution
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

finally found a red guard on the shelves of target. question for jay or jabba, can you list the known variations for me? i'm far to lazy to go through all the various threads to locate them myself and know both of you keep up-to-date on figs.

Variations of the clones are this:

Red Shocktrooper: #6
    Green CLone: #33
    Pilot in Black: Clone Pilot

Clone 3 packs:
    All white
    2 white 1 red
    2 white, 1 blue
    2 white, 1 green

Anakin #2 with red saber, normal hilt/red saber Dooku Hilt/pink saber Dooku Hilt

Anakin #28 with black eyes/with normal eyes

ABout all I know right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

thanks KH. it was more the clone variations that i wasn't sure about. you did forget the light/dark wookiee warrior and red/blue senate guards. #35 palps supposed to be a blue saber version floating around out there as well, but i'm still not certain about that one not being a package change by mr. scalper to "justify" selling for higher prices on ebay.

The Palpy with blue saber is a true variation. I picked one up the night the figures were released. I think the only time they really hit was on that night. I heard later on, K-mart got some. If anybody needs the clone three packs, amazone has them in-stock. No idea what colors, so if you want to take a chance:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...987582-7533402

I know I was forgetting some, I couldnt think of them. There is also the normal clone commander with out a painted visor and the AT-RT rider with unpainted helmet too. The palps was a running change for some reason on a few (thousand?) slipped out on those and I got me one of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Alright I got the Leia Boussh mini bust on order at Toynk.com (for a good price!)

I also got the Darth Vader, Yoda and Han Solo minibusts on order at NewForceComics.com for $39.99 each -which I think are awesome prices.

My Collector's Society Kit from Master Replicas has shipped out and should arrive Wednesday. I'm still deciding what to use my coupons for.

AND I got a new avatar!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 08-12-2005 at 01:42 AM.

I picked up Agen Kolor and Plo Koon at Suncoast today for about $2.50 each! No sign of the Leia Boussh bust hitting retail yet.

Superior Target had several of the Mustafar Anakin wave today, in addition to many, many #6 clones and Clone Commanders, but NONE of them were the new versions.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram