Page 191 of 335 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Ironically Jay, Chewbacca and R2-D2 are re-releases of older figs... Chewey is a kit-bash of VOTC Chewey (with a new head) and R2 is the VOTC version, minus all the attachments (Extention arm works though). Luke and Leia are all new however.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got my Early Bird set in the mail today as well! Cool looking figures. Leia looks great with her hood up. The Luke still looks neat. I left mine in the box.

Did you guys see pictures of Gentle Giant's upcoming Darth Sidious minibust? holy crap that looks amazing!

Here's a link....

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/att...1&d=1129089359
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Woah! How could I forget? Greatland target STOCKED all the exclusives today including Plo Koon's Starfighter (doesnt come with Koon though), Lava Reflection Anakin and Obi-Wan, and the Attack on Coruscant Clone 5-pack. They also had a bunch of Commander Blu and Gree along with some Mustafar Senturys.

I picked up the Clone Attack on Corsuant 5-pack at Target this morning. They also had 7 or so Lava Reflection Vader and Kenobi figures.

Thought I'd post a quick picture of the Royal Guard helmet I'm working on. Its in the shop now and just got a few coats of paint today. I'm very pleased with how its coming along...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guard1.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Thought I'd post a quick picture of the Royal Guard helmet I'm working on. Its in the shop now and just got a few coats of paint today. I'm very pleased with how its coming along...
    That is very cool Jay. You need to post directions.

I got my Early Bird set on Tuesday. It was odd, since the box was small enough to fit inside the mailbox, which I wasn't expecting. I like this set a lot, but the stands are kind of crappy (they don't fit in the backdrop from April).

So far, I've found Gree, the Neimoidian, and Wookiee Commando. Not too bad, I guess. I assume everything will get easier to find as time goes on.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hey jay, whcih Target did you go to??? I went to A-Mall and Greatland Target and nothing of the sort was there... In other news, Wal-Mart (off of Exposition) is setting up their Star Wars Island for the Holidays, so we will hopefully see new stuff there shortly... If you are looking for either Clone or Sith Evolutions, they have pleanty...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got my Early Bird Set in the mail yesterday, and I was also suprised by how small the package looked. Even the figures looked samill in the package. But it is a nice set that I am glad I picked up.

I was able to take a trip to the Big-K yesterday out in Broomfield and found the Temple Assault set. It took a lot of looking before it became visable and it was the only one there. That K-mart out there is such a depressing place.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    I was able to take a trip to the Big-K yesterday out in Broomfield and found the Temple Assault set. It took a lot of looking before it became visable and it was the only one there. That K-mart out there is such a depressing place.

It's not just that KMart, it is all of them. I hate going into them. They are just very dirty, cramed places. I'm shocked that they are open at all. They are over priced.