Page 201 of 334 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3340
    9 News last nights reports that 3 Colorado Toys'R'Us locations will be CLOSING!!!!

I stopped by Toys'R'Us on Mississippi and found that location will NOT be closing. The Layfayette, Grand Junction and Park Meadows stores WILL be. That sucks though.

While I was at TRU I found the Titanium Republic Star Destroyer and Tie Fighter. They were $4.99.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

that's odd about the Park Meadows TRU. i was at the one at SW plaza which is closing. they have nothing star wars left in the store besides a dozen lando VOTC or two dozen vader voice changers. but the signs there say to visit the park meadows location from now on, since it's NOT closing. somewhere along the way, someone's got their info wrong. from all the TRU that i've been to in the denver area PM seems to move the most product.

How much the VOTC Landos going for?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They're STILL going for $9.99. Toys'R'Us sucks when it comes to marking things down. They almost never put things on clearance.

That bites, if they were clearanced I woul dhave asked someone to pick me up 2 of them. If they do happen to hit 5 bucks LMK please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    9 News last nights reports that 3 Colorado Toys'R'Us locations will be CLOSING!!!!

I stopped by Toys'R'Us on Mississippi and found that location will NOT be closing. The Layfayette, Grand Junction and Park Meadows stores WILL be. That sucks though.

While I was at TRU I found the Titanium Republic Star Destroyer and Tie Fighter. They were $4.99.
    What do you mean "Layfayette?" I live in Lafayette (only one "y") and the nearest one is in Westminster. So if the information is getting crossed, I'll just wait and see if mine is getting closed.

Thats what the girl at Customer Service told me. I dont get over to Lafayette (you can tell as I mispelled it). I assumed it was such.

Anyways, I picked up several plush M-Pire characters at Target in the clearace section for $1.97 each.

I found Bren Derlin this morning at Greatland Target along with the fully stocked Carkoon wave. No more Hoth figures. I was really hopping to find a General Veers.

I picked up General Veers at Super Target this afternoon. He's an awesome figure! He came with a Count Dooku Holograph. I still dont like paying more for the figures in general -though the episode bases they come with are cool. They also has Rieken and Derlin and some Carkoon wave figures. I was hoping for an AT-AT Driver or Gonk Droid but no luck yet.

ces, were you able to order the Gentle Giant Exclusive Salacious Crumb Bust today??? I got my order in thankfully.