Page 6 of 335 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    They have more WHAT then they know what to do with? Any sign of AT-ST or Sneak Peak figures or LEGOs? TRU on Mississippi changed their Star Wars section around a little for more figures. This could be a good sign.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I received my case of the FX-7 wave today. If anyone is interested in trading one of each of this assortment for one of each of the Teebo wave please let me know. If nobody local is interested in trading I will also consider selling the set of four at retail cost plus shipping. Please let me know, if I don't hear from anyone within the next couple weeks I will have to resort to Ebaying them...

Jdob, I sent you a message regarding extra figures. Write soon!

r2dee2, are you the girl in your picture?

TRU on Mississippi has the Imperial Officer Wave!!! LOTS of them too!!! I walked in tonight and almost had a heart attack! Get em soon before they're gone!

Jayspawn, to my understanding she's the Biker Scout on the right.....

I found the Jedi Starfighter Lego at Wal-Mart in Aurora, they had quite a few left, get your first offical Attack of the Clones merchandise!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Which Wal-Mart in Aurora? The one on Abeline? How much was it? What mini figs does it come with?

The one right by Gart Sports and Aurora Mall, off of Exposition

It comes with Obi-Wan
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    TRU on Mississippi has the Imperial Officer Wave!!! LOTS of them too!!! I walked in tonight and almost had a heart attack! Get em soon before they're gone!
    Haven't been keeping up with the new figure assortments. What figures are in this wave?

The wave with the Imperial Officer includes Rebel Trooper, FX-7 and Queen Amidala (Royal Decoy). And its a great wave too!