Page 203 of 334 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3339
    Today was the day!

FedEx dropped off my Premium Format Darth Vader Statue this afternoon. I bought mine from Sideshow Direct and was lucky enough to get the Exclusive w/ Mouse Droid. Since I'm moving I wasnt abel to take hi out of the box but I did open him up and.....WOW! He's the best Darth Vader Collectible EVER made. The quality and craftsmanship is unbelievable!

I also got in the mail 2 more Vintage figures! This time I recieved General Lando and the A-Wing Pilot! Not only are the POTF figures harder to get, but these arrived in complete and practically perfect condition!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Today Superior Target had several Rieekans, Veerses, Derlins, and Power Droids. Still no sign of the AT-AT Driver or R2-D2.

I found an R2-D2 last night. I still have yet to see a Vader (even though its just a repacked 500th Vader).

wow, just last week i was lamenting that i hadn't found any saga figures. after last nite, the only ones i haven't seen are boba and chewie. and i'd probably pass on both. found darth (with a vader hologram - how appropriate), r2 and the hoth wave at target yesterday.

The new Boba is awesome! Defiantly worth getting. I'll probably get an extra if I spot another one.

I've been wanting an R2-D2 Cookie Jar for a LONG time and tonight I finally got one on order. So I'm excited!

I got the AT-AT Driver today at Super Target. They had one more of him, one power droid, and a few Derlins, Veerses, and Rieekans (big surprise). Still lookin' for R2.

I've seen R2 twice. I finally saw Vader the other day. I'd say him and R2 are the hardest to find.

I got my Qui-Gon Jinn LE lightsaber replica on order w/ Master Replicas the other day.

You know, I think I have ALL of 2006 on preorder! Anybody else feel like that?

Geonosis wave

Hey I found the stragglers of the Geonosis wave today at Target. All the good ones from the wave were gone like Sora Bulq, Schorch and new Trooper. Just the repacks left.
    I'm still waiting on my Sideshow Vader to come. Some how it was miss directed. It has traveled more than I have. Should be here next week. Hope it's not damaged.
    Jay I feel like I have a ton of stuff pre-ordered. Soon I should be getting 1 to 2 items a month though.

I found them at Target today also ces! I must have just missed you.

Sideshow's 12" Jedi Luke and Gentle Giant's Skiff Lando Bust should be shipping soon.

Hey Jay, were you the one who scored the Scorch?