Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3340
    So Mr Hat, what were you going to get a tattoo of? I finally grabbed a Sora Bulq, Orange Trooper, and Scortch today. They are great figures. I would really like to get another Scrotch to customize and a few more orange. No sign of the new wave yet.
    Jay, I got the Darth Maul Statue about two weeks ago. I'll try and post pics if I get a free minute. He is great. I would highly rec.

Great finds ces. I finally found an Utapau Clone also. My Darth Maul Statue is on the way. I found a guy selling them for $130 shipped. I couldnt pass on that.

I thought about getting some kind of a Star Wars themed tatoo at some point. But I'm always deciding on that....
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It was originally going to be this neat gargoyle type thing i have hanging on the wall, but the tattoo artist said, it was too complicaed or some thing of the like, it would take too long to draw... SO, my 2nd choice was boba fett, And after i saw that pic of the animated style boba maquette, i knew that was the one... So Im getting full body fett, i think i used the angle entertainment earth has on their pre order page for him. Its a good deal too, $150 color and all, so i will post pics when i get in on friday.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well im hoping that it will turn out most excellent. My first choice in SW tattoos was Yoda, clone wars style, but then i saw that quite a few people had that one done, so i thought, hmmm, what about boba fett, i know a lot of people have him in the more realistic style, but then i saw that maquette and thought, well i wonder if anyone had thought of ghetting THAT one yet... so i went with that one. I am a tad worried on the coloring though, i have pretty fair skin, so we will see if the lighter accents on his outfit will even show up.

I thought about getting Vader or Boba Fett tatooed somewhere. The problem with Vader is, he could look like a black blob over time and I'm not wild about that permanent mark on my skin.

I suppose it would depend on how good the artisit is at making vader look like vader and not a big black blob to begin with. I thought about vader, but boba seemd better since he is much mroe colorful, and bad @$$.

If you put the tat on skin that doesnt sag with age, like a shoulder or back, you will be fine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

its going on my calf, so as long as that stays in tact for a while, we should be fine

This week I recieved my Darth Maul Statue and Skiff Lando Minibust. Both are excellent collectibles! The detail is incredible as always.

Looks like the Luke on Tauntaun Statue will start shipping this next week also.

Well, Starland has quite a guest lineup this year for StarFest. Its a shame they dropped the ball on Star Wars again (though I'm not supprised).