Page 211 of 334 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3340
    I heard about Amazon doing that.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just a few Clearence items worth mentioning.

Greatland Target had VOTC figures marked down to $11.09 (not much of a markdown) and Senate Skirmish packs to $16-something.

I got another package from OfficialPix. Getting ready to have a few pictures sent and signed through the mail.

no endor wave yet, but did find Darth's TIE and Mace's starfighter at target today. also picked up the AT-AT titanium.

I'm all excited about the Endor wave. Especially Moff Jerjerrod.

jay, did you finally run out of star wars lines or just want to change things up a bit with the superman sig?

Just to mix things up. I'm plugging Superman Returns as thee movie this summer.

Looks like I was right too, Pirates kinda sucked.

Vehicles

The Boulder Target has the Darth Vader and Mace Windu fighters. I got one of the Mace fighters for myself, bring on the Windu squad!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I went to a few places today:

*Westminster TRU - not a whole lot; no Battlepacks or Gunships (I ordered the Battlepack online a few days ago). They had old Polis Massan and Mas Amedda figures for less than $5, and a few remnants of the Geonosis and Carkoon waves, which I hadn't seen in a while, but still no Scorch.
    *Westminster WM - nothing new to speak of.
    *Westminster Target - more of the stuff from TRU, but no Scorch.
    *Broomfield Target - one lonely Darth Vader's TIE.

I don't have any of the other Vader's TIEs, so I'll be sure to get this one when I have more money.

Sideshow Kit Fisto

I got my 12" Kit Fisto yesterday. He is my favorite of the new line so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kit.jpg   Sideshow 12inch-low.JPG