Page 7 of 334 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Ok I saw the LEGO Jedi Starfighter. But I passed on the principals that it was $19.95, it would seem a little small when assembled, and the Obi-Wan minifig looks off. I think it's his hair. His hair is just wrong!

Now, the LEGO sets that have Yoda and the Tusken Raiders I'll definatly get.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

FYI, new Forum member and Colorado collector iguanabytes has picked up all 4 of the Sneak Peak figures at Wal-Mart in Lakewood off Wadsworth.

The Hunt Is On!

Wal-Mart in Aurora on Abeline and Exposition HAS TONS of the Sneak Preview Episode II figures!!!!! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

I picked up one of each. They're sweet!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... TONS? They had 3 Zam Wessels and One Yellow Droid, NO JANGO, NO CLONE TROOPER!!!!!!!!!!!! i got what they had, one zam, and one yellow droid, i hope they recieve more.............
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

They will mrhat, they will. TRU and Target should be getting them soon anyways. Well maybe not Target, they've had the same figures for months on end.

I know, It is so hard to get someone to help you find something in the back, i was walking around for 20 minutes trying to find the ever elusive manager. I will go out tomorrow morning, before school, and see if they restocked

Lightbulb found 1 r3t7 & 1 clonetrooper at commerce city walmart

it's kinda funny they're callin these "preview figs" cuz ep2 is only 2 months away. ep1's "preview" stap & af gian speeder came out like 8 months before anyhoo maybe i'll trade clone for a jango if the latter ends up bein too htf.
    also, about a dozen $7 r2q5s at biggs hypermarket, in case anyone still needs. also, $20 3po masterpeice book/figure at westminster mall waldenbook, and coupla $9 cold-weather quigons at same mall's suncoast-
    vt

There seems to be an overabundence of the Lando wave around. Too bad Hasbro didn't release more when everybody wanted them.

What did you guys think of the new Preview? I thought it was awesome! Can't wait!

The trailer was AWESOME! lando seems to pop up all over the place, maybe in anticipation of Billy coming in..

OUCH, All C's has the Imperial Officer wave for a $20 a piece! Not to mention FX-7 for $30! I'm glad I buy my figures in the store.