Page 8 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Ouch! dang, did they even have the Episode 2 stuff yet?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

New to group

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I stopped by All C's yesterday, and they did not have any episode II figures. I have only found a single Clone Trooper at Wal-mart in Castle Rock. I have been trying to hit three stores a day the past few weeks and have not seen anything else.

Do they just hit and then are gone forever!

Welcome ces! I'm Jayspawn, Its great to have another collector here in Colorado. Where abouts do you live?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks a lot everyone. I am in Aurora, but I have a hard time finding anything there (too many collectors in my neck of the woods) so I generally have to extend my search. Most everything that I find is at the Target off Clinton down by the DTC.

Thats cool that you're in Aurora ces. So am I. Have pretty good luck with stores here. Maybe I'll run into you sometime.

celebration II

So is anyone else planning on going to the Star Wars Celebration II in May?

I'd love to go, but I have no way of getting there!

BTW, I picked up the AT-ST w/ Speeder Bike at TRU in Aurora on Mississippi tonight. It was the last one but I'm sure they'll have more soon! The Paploo figure looks pretty cool. They also had all 3 Anniversary sets there. Lots of those! Keep an eye on TRU.

I got the Jango and Clone troop (from my dad) he got them at All C's for like 10 bucks a pop! they are awesome!

$10 is a good price, especially if it's from All C's. Every now and then they have good deals.