Page 9 of 335 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    More like once every century!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

All C's

I generally refer to All C's as "All Fee's" They have very inflated prices, but I guess if they can get somebody to pay those prices. On some of the older figures you can get pretty good deals. I bought 2-1B from them for my Bacta Luke for $3.

Talking

Yeah, they finally did lower the price on things they had tons of, even POTJ, but that new stuff sets you back!

Jedi Starfighter

I hit 7 stores today and had no luck finding the Jedi Starfighter.

I do not expect those to show up here, not until the Episode 2 stuff hits in april, or you can get it at StarFest, like 3 days before they come out...

If they are coming out early, I'm sure we'll see them in the next week or two somewhere.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Your probobly right, i hope they do though!

Finally! The worst Wal-Mart in Denver has the Preview figures! Anybody who is still in need, go to the Wal-Mart at 38th and Youngfield. They have about 4 of each left as of 2 PM on thursday.

Jedi Starfighter

Hey guys, I just found the Jedi Starfighter in Castle Rock. They have three left. They also have the Teebo wave for anybody who is still looking. They had about two cases worth, but they were all pretty banged up. The Jedi Starfighters are in the middle of the action figure isle; I almost missed them. They are not by the main Star Wars action figure pegs.

It looks like we have ended our dryspell, after all this time!